Server Suggestion PERP Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: PERP Marketplace
Suggestion Description: An ingame phone application where players can put up a listing for goods and services. The cost of a listing should be 500$.

Additionally, players can press a “Advertise” button on their listing to pop up a “Paralake Marketplace Advert” in chat promoting their product. The advertise option should have a cooldown.

Ads done through app can be automated but will have a cooldown. Players can set it up so at intervals every 5-30 minutes, their ad is reposted in chat under the label of Paralake Marketplace promoting their Product or service.

The ad would cost 100$ as opposed to the /advert, making it more smart money wise for long term sellers to Invest throughout their play session and have the app work for them. Furthermore, the automation would cost an extra $50 making this app still a more lucrative option than manually /advertising but more intriguing for people who wanna create roleplay and do business.

Why should this be added?:
- A application that endorses roleplay
- The idea is simple but adds a whole new avenue of business rp instead of the outdated face to face business happening ONLY at bazaar.
- people can sell services like hitman rp or protecting new players or selling coca leaves.
- instead of players advertising in /advert, they can use the app to advert for them.
- Quality of Life is increased as players can avoid copy and pasting their ads every once in a while and instead have the app do it for them.

What negatives could this have?:
- my only concern; though highly unlikely but because I need to be thorough; is if too many people automate, it can basically spam chat which is undesirable.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Business can only be done face to face at the moment. /advert can be tedious with copy and pasting as well as potentially be an hassle for people to keep track off.

I wanna say something like this has been denied before.

BUT huge -1..

This completely mitigates baz and that should always be a "hot spot". It allows for people to actually interact in perpheads instead of the constant gun meta.. It is a centralized spot where almost everyone knows including new players and I feel this would drive players away. Which again is a horrible idea because then new players will be even more lost than they are now...

PLUS I feel like this is borderline a queing system in a crafting bench and I dont think that should exist either.

This completely mitigates baz and that should always be a "hot spot".
How can it possibly mitigate Bazaar shops? That's an outrageous claim.

Players still need to interact face to face to do business. In fact, this will entice more visitors to bazaaar by making it easier to promote your business instead of shops only being able to pitch their products when someone decides to visit bazaar.

PLUS I feel like this is borderline a queing system in a crafting bench and I dont think that should exist either.
i don't see the correlation. I never mentioned a queue...

Status
Not open for further replies.