Perpheads 10 Year Anniversary

Reaction score
What have the map makers have in mind concerning Slums being Shoot-Out Central? The balconies and the second floor on Fire Department building seems like it would make some really annoying situations especially if there is only one road, kind of like what is currently the major issue for Couriers (not being able to get to pickup because constant shootouts)

Reaction score
Awesome stuff everybody, this is a really nice way to celebrate 10 years of PERP and 10 more to come!! I also appreciate the mention too, I am more than happy to assist in continuing my contributions towards v6 which is really exciting to be a part of.

Reaction score
This is huge! I love the up and coming map, I think adding more areas where we can base would be a good idea (server gets filled and properties get bought out). I think adding a new job or two with maybe a new skill would be a good idea as well? I am new here, so I am not sure if this is already an discussion but just my thoughts. I will post something in suggestion later once I have it typed out. Anyways, Happy bday Perp! Glad I can be apart of this.

OverCastSpark87

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Congrats on the 10 years even though i havent been on the server for a full year but i have enjoyed every piece of it and i love being hated by asda!
Anyhow i do agree with the other person with people that have a ban and its less then a week remaining they could get an unban just to celebrate the 10 years

Reaction score
Happy 10th Anniversary all! Great update as well, love to see it!

Reaction score
Happy 10 baby

Dim47th.png

Reaction score
MY LOVELY SLUMS?!
Jokes aside, good Update! Many things that We needed Like The crosshair cus my ass nearly Got banned for that XD. Now We only need The skins!!! @Lelios1 ????

Reaction score
Known issues, we will update once the issues are fixed:
  • Sometimes the Chop Shop car spawns inside other cars, which might remove the car you need to steal. If this happens and you cannot find the car anywhere, abort and restart the mission.
  • Courier/Roadcrew do currently not give XP
This has most likely been reported more than a handful times at this point, but the new buddy system doesn’t work as intended. Old buddies you can still change the permissions on, on the F4 page but new buddies don’t get any perms, no matter if you actually give them all or just a specific one like keys/storage.

Reaction score
YES FINALLY I LOVE THIS WE HAVE CAR CRIME LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO