PERPHeads 2020 Community Awards - Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME WANTING TO BE BEST COP i only had 1 reprimand this year for mistaking city bridge for overpass in a panic and blasting a unarmed civllian
laughing because you're acting like Jay Hatch hasn't already won

Reaction score
f26bc6da1483e92c2d1f25b5e6fe1c55.png

This happens every 2 weeks! Just putting this out there, you know
Playing PERP like its a full time job, unless you play DarkRP on the side. That's 9.64 hours average per day unless you're one of those people who just leaves their game running in the background.

Reaction score
Voting closes in 9 hours. Vote now!
Tbh I think you would get alot more votes handed in if this wasn't done in such a cancer way. Legit takes someone like a hour to fill this out due to finding SteamID 64's. I don't know why simple forum names cant be used. Another way this could of been done was in the coding side. I think also another thing that would be good is if you could only vote for the parts you want. Not everyone wants to "vote" for best staff" or some of the other things. People would only want to do certain ones.

Reaction score
Tbh I think you would get alot more votes handed in if this wasn't done in such a cancer way. Legit takes someone like a hour to fill this out due to finding SteamID 64's. I don't know why simple forum names cant be used. Another way this could of been done was in the coding side. I think also another thing that would be good is if you could only vote for the parts you want. Not everyone wants to "vote" for best staff" or some of the other things. People would only want to do certain ones.
It'd have been a lot easier when typing in a steam/forum name that it had a link next to the name that gets autosuggested, which leads to the name's associated steam account and/or forum account.

Sam

Reaction score
It's been the same for years.............................. feedback for next year tho

Reaction score
Pretty sure I ended up filling in some boxes with random people because I didn't want to vote in them

Status
Not open for further replies.