PERPHeads 2021 CS:GO Tournament - Teams and times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I’m sure someone will need a sub.

Reaction score
do we already have a Commentator? Someone who talks and shit about the game and tells the people on livestream whats going on etc

Reaction score
I don't think I will be able to play the 9th, something came up quite drastically and my team needs someone from Sweden on their team to show them how to play counter-strike, so IF you want you can take my place.

Reaction score
Hi,

The tournament will be taking place over the 9th and 10th of April, both beginning at 15:00 GMT. It should take three hours at most for each day, depending on how the matches go. Shortly the teams shall receive a PM asking you to make a team on FACEIT and to choose a leader for your team.

We are looking for a Twitch streamer who can cover the entire time slot. Anyone interested please DM me on forums.

The teams have been randomised in excel and the teams have been balanced by rank, they are as follows:
Team A

Team B

Team C

Team D

Team E

Team F

Team G

If you cannot make it, let us know in the forum PM. Any questions ask below.
Hi,

The tournament will be taking place over the 9th and 10th of April, both beginning at 15:00 GMT. It should take three hours at most for each day, depending on how the matches go. Shortly the teams shall receive a PM asking you to make a team on FACEIT and to choose a leader for your team.

We are looking for a Twitch streamer who can cover the entire time slot. Anyone interested please DM me on forums.

The teams have been randomised in excel and the teams have been balanced by rank, they are as follows:
Team A

Team B

Team C

Team D

Team E

Team F

Team G

If you cannot make it, let us know in the forum PM. Any questions ask below.
@Jack Bushross is never ever only mg xD

Reaction score
style-logo-png.10866

Hello,

The tournament is later today and there have been some changes to the teams due to people dropping out or not responding to their PM. Please see the revised teams below. Team E has been removed and Team G have taken their place, the previous members of Team E are being filtered to everyone else.

Team A

Team B

Team C

Team D

Team E

Team F

Removed Members & Emergency Subs

Ritzy (Originally Team A) (Available Round 2 & 3)
Diversey (Not Part of a Team) (Available Round 1, 2 & 3)
Ashur (Originally Team D) (Available Round 1 & 3)
CaughtRed (Originally Team C) (Available Round 1)
Clarky (Originally Team F) (Unknown Availability)
Spoon (Originally Team B) (Unknown Availability)

Round 1 Structure

Team AvsTeam FStart Exactly 15:00 BST
Team BvsTeam EStart Approximately 16:00 BST
Team CvsTeam DStart Approximately 17:00 BST

Joining the Tournament

The first round is today, 15:00 BST.

article-cs-go-map-pool-hero.jpg

You will be able to vote on any of the active duty maps before it starts. You can see the server config here https://pastebin.com/Ku5ht63q

MJM9BUk.png

You can use the newly created channels in TeamSpeak in order to communicate if you wish. I will send you the passwords individually.

You will receive a PM with server details when you are due to play. Please wait in your TeamSpeak team channel or at least have your nominated leader so that we can easily communicate with you any last minute changes. We are no longer using FaceIt due to one of the teams being removed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.