PERPHeads 2021 CS:GO Tournament - Teams and times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The first should kick off at 15:00 exactly.

Any which say "approximately" will either be at that exact time or later. I don't anticipate starting them earlier than the posted times unless literally everyone is there ready to go.

Reaction score
@Synatec Just 1 tbh mate, its a long time for conyo to be streaming/commentating and will end up being quite late, already too many people having to be swapped out for availability issues so short and sweet will be ideal

Reaction score
@Synatec It's a community event so the players can decide if they can be there for all three rounds. Joey will have to manage it with them as I am working during the finals. I don't mind either way as long as everyone is happy with staying the full length of time.

Reaction score
Hello!
Hope you’ve all had fun but now the final is starting.

TEAM D V TEAM E

sorry I’m not as fancy with the pictures like Tyla

Good luck

Reaction score
Congrats Team D whoever it was, it was a fun tournament to partake in and also commentate. Massive thanks to @joey @DJ Conyo & @Bojing for their work along with everyone who partook.

Shame the tournament was poorly organised and none of the CM's were to be seen throughout the tournament, I guess Tyla was there but only for half an hour or so.. it's nice that the community could run a fairly big tournament themselves at the very least.

Not to fully shit on the CM's however I appreciate all the setting up you guys did but it was done very poorly, couple things you could do next time:
  • Not start the tournament so early in the day
  • Actually be present to ensure the tournament is ran smoothly
  • Run the tournament through FACEIT, an anit cheat is desperately needed for these tournaments because someone most likely cheated (not naming names but this is a big concern if hackusations are being thrown about). I understand it wasn't possible but we'd much rather play on a secured server than to rely on SMAC + VAC.
Here are some of the clips from the tournament, no VOD's unfortunately:

Joey's play on de_cache B site:

@Jack Bushross dying to @flugs:
https://www.twitch.tv/nassimyt_/clip/HomelyFragileBorkPicoMause-cpyFmxoig22uVPAx

AMAZING COMMENTARY!:

My ace clutch :D (THE SAVAGE NADE):

@Xeronise showing @walnash how it's done in London:

Hope we'll see another one of these tournaments again :)

Reaction score
Sorry I was less present today, received some bad news from home in the past few days.

Again, I’m very sorry that the faceit aspect was changed, this was due to team sizes and lack of thinking on my part (would’ve been plausible to host it the more I think of it).

A bit down the line, I’ll present a create your own team tournament that’ll hopefully get some more traction.

Reaction score
I’m afraid I was unable to help much past the setup. I have a lot of deadlines with university at the moment and I also have been working a lot recently so I have been inactive in general. I do have to offer my apologies for this, but @joey has done a great job and I really appreciate this.

As for the other stuff, as I’ve stated previously this was a learning experience and I believe we have learned quite a few valuable lesson which will help us going forward.

As long as everyone had a good time that was what we aimed for. Thanks again to @Tyla Jai, @joey and others for the great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.