PERPHeads Community Awards 2018 - Results

Reaction score
Due to sadness all around, the Most Controversial award has been removed from the list.

Reaction score
can't be arsed if wiki got most controversial but rules are rules, you have said "banned people can't be eligible to win"

Reaction score
tbh if not for the "banned people don't get awards" rule, tyla would've gotten biggest memer and biggest troll

Reaction score
I'd just like to point out that the only reason in such a good troll is because I have a lot of help from other ppl that make perp pretty fun

Mainly from @Itzryzo and @Sonzy but also from everyone else who joins in :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Imagine all this because your virtual friends got butthurt so their dick rider in need has to defend them

Reaction score
didn't think I'd have to re-mention the fact that you've been rimming "virtual friends" that don't even like you since 2016, so stop talking about dick riders

take the L

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ben Shapiro got married in 2008 and his first kid was born in 2014, sorry to break it to you, but I'd rather be bigman Ben, than a nobody who lost his virginity at age 13.

Reaction score
This proves how much of a dickrider you are, you don't even know what happend and now you trying to act hard on the forums just to be funny to your virtual friends? What you gonna achieve with this? Retard don't talk about rims if I was you, ZARP Admin my ass

Reaction score
don't think I need to say much else, you brought this upon yourself

L

Reaction score
You're such a nerd lmao, your goofy ass is messaging me on steam. You think if say all this shit on the forums it will affect me? Instead you could use this L