Perpheads Csgo ''Edit'' ?

Reaction score
First of all, i don't know if this is the right location to post this in but if it is not please move it to appropriate location. Thanks :)

Hi , as some of you guys know i make edits etc on youtube. Maybe not as much as before but i still make some here and there. Basicly the idea is to make an edit featuring your demo's in CSGO (and maybe some others depends) and then ill do some editing with a song and edit it all together and hopefully we have a nice outcome.
For example , i've used this clip of Stewie in an edit i was working on but that i've decided to not continue due lack of motivation.

I am only asking a few things of course
1. Your demo must not be a POV demo , the reason for that is because POV demo's do not allow you to make nice cinematics. (So basicly any demo that you download straight of GOTV is fine but demos that you recorded manually are most likely not)
2. The kills that happend should be somewhat 'back to back' So don't give me a clip that lasts 30 seconds and then only for example 3 kills happend.
3. Don't record your clip here and send it as a youtube video i do all the recording myself i just need the demo. :)

Once you're done with that all you have to do is send me the demo and send me the tick and explain what happend in a reply.
You can either upload your demo to for example mediafire or give me the share link. (Share link saves you a bunch of time)
That's all and i will see if it could fit in nice.
You can find the share link if you play on steam MM servers if you go over to the watch tab and then click ''Your matches'' and then select the match and then you will see a button saying ''Copy Share Link''

Note: Awp clips are most likely to be used more due to them being easier to sync and nicer to edit in general. So please send me awp clips instead of all your m4 clips etc.