perpheads fragtage #3

Reaction score
bit too simple when its just a holding spraying angles with a rifle simulator and has no standout qualities

lets start doing better dawg come on, the format is already overused and uninspired at this point you need to do a lot more than this to make it interesting
fair enough lol, the Christmas montage shallnt disappoint
1703123315509.png
preview.....

Reaction score
fair enough lol, the Christmas montage shallnt disappoint
View attachment 20280
preview.....
same energy
maxresdefault.jpg

Reaction score
bit too simple when its just a holding spraying angles with a rifle simulator and has no standout qualities

lets start doing better dawg come on, the format is already overused and uninspired at this point you need to do a lot more than this to make it interesting
its a montage , not a movie . Theres a reason the format is overused , it supposed to show kills not memes . + he wasnt ever holding angles , he was swinging everyone :hilarious:

Reaction score
Montage definition on urban dictionary : "A video usually with pictures, video clips, or both, with music and/or editing. They are commonly used to show skill (also can be used for enjoyment) in a video game, like Halo, Call of Duty, or Gears of war" @rxsm

Last edited:
Reaction score
all the disses saying holder are 2iq, he’s NA of course he’s going to peek them just watch the montage 4head NA peeker advantage superior!!!

Reaction score
all the disses saying holder are 2iq, he’s NA of course he’s going to peek them just watch the montage 4head NA peeker advantage superior!!!
when I watch this montage I wanna piss my self because he copy my name and he has big forehead i hate him one day I will get my revenge on him.

Reaction score
when I watch this montage I wanna piss my self because he copy my name and he has big forehead i hate him one day I will get my revenge on him.
You can’t say this to me I have a piss kink this is unfair