Banned
Reaction score
Topic: Perpheads phone app

Short explanation (in notes):
-easy on fourms
-not hard to use?
-instead of safari

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Because I hate using safari I have to use it because of reasons and it would be easy for a App for iOS or Android
Sorry for the crap idea I'm going to edit it when I get home I'm getting ready for school I'm late :/

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
This would be lovely to use, but I don't think we have anyone that knows how to do it for iOS and no one can be arsed to learn how to use Cordova.

Reaction score
This would be lovely to use, but I don't think we have anyone that knows how to do it for iOS and no one can be arsed to learn how to use Cordova.
It can be done, xcode isnt terrible.
But you have to pay
A 100 FUCKING US DOLLARS to upload it to the appstore.
Tapatalk exists for things like this, right? Android could be done in an instant

Reaction score
It can be done, xcode isnt terrible.
But you have to pay
A 100 FUCKING US DOLLARS to upload it to the appstore.
Tapatalk exists for things like this, right? Android could be done in an instant
Yeah, android could be done quickly, and its not needed to upload it to AppStore, the ipa can be uploaded instantly on the forums.

Reaction score
Yeah, android could be fond quickly, and its not needed to upload it to AppStore, the ipa can be uploaded instantly on the forums.
(Phone)
As far as i know, you cannot install an unlicensed app on your phone without jailbreaking it

Reaction score
Just use another browser while I do not have this issue firefox and chrome is also available if I need it. This is not really needed and will take alot just to get it up and running as an app.

Reaction score
I understand why some people would want it in an application on your phone however you have to understand that there are different OS' meaning for example if @Fredy decided to make an app for android which is what he would do if anything then loads of people would complain about bugs and such which @Fredy would have to put his time to instead of working on the server, also Fredy would have to make an iOS version which would take even more time. So in the end I don't think it's worth it.

MattIs

There are addons to do this with Xenforo but they're all aids so. Also: I don't think <whoever> would want to sit through and try and code something that translates the database especially in the shitty ADK's there are.