Phone pictures

Reaction score
Topic:

Picture app on your phone.

Short explanation (in notes):
- You are able to take pictures on your phone and send them to your phone contacts.
- Yeah, that's it.
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

It can help during raids as your top dog in an org can see a base from a picture(s) and can determine if it is worth raiding. Also, #selfie.

Optional additions:
- Sending to contacts.
-
-

Ayjay

Reaction score
gtavselfie1.jpg

Selfies would also be a great addition.

Please note : Sarcasam has been used somewhere within this post, for future reference please note more posts on this website may also contain sarcasam.

Reaction score
Great Idea, would be a great addition to the server, perhaps being stored as screenshots? Or uploaded to a custom PH Social Networking site on the phone? Great Idea

+Support

Reaction score
I like the idea, but I think it's a bit too OP, just adds more to crims' arsenal
+/- Neutral

Reaction score
Another not thought out idea?
First of all, cameras are a thing already.
Second of all, I dont see why the so called "Top Dog" needs to tell you if to raid or not, leave that org its probably shit. (Unless they are allies, which im sure you can determine by yourself)
Third of all, selfies are going to be so useless and annoying... I can already see garo and mill posing on their Bugatties.
Fourth of all, your ideas are getting more and more annoying. Next time you are thinking of an idea please, ask if it will be good around the shoutbox and teamspeak, if the reactions are bad then you might aswell not upload it.

Reaction score
You can always make pictures with the camera then RP to give it to people by sending them the link in (l)ooc to your picture if you uploaded it on steam

Reaction score
as Belg said, you can just take a picture with your camera, and upload it. This is not needed.