PerpHeads - Police Rank Update....

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
So I have made a video of what I saw in the new update I don't think it was very safe :p

I hope you enjoy the video I made :)

Video:

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiW4oIbtTYkhwqiWpOaU5Ww?nohtml5=False

The reason why I made this video is that I feel as if something needs to be done about this because I dont want to join the server and the PD is on constant lock down.

Reaction score
The reason why I made this video is that I feel as if something needs to be done about this because I dont want to join the server and the PD is on constant lock down.

Just chill for a day or two. It's just the hype. Everything should be back to normal in a couple of days.

Reaction score
I like the fact that not only was I being sprayed in the face by a fire extinguisher, but also beat up whilst my internet connection was lost. :booty:

Reaction score
I didn't know what to do tbh. @Chrissy just kept shouting at me "Throw your flashbang, that is an order" and thus i did it.
On a positive note, that flash gave you a great start to the video :)

Reaction score
Welp, time to get onto the server and see all the commotion

121use.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
The irony is that people riot because they want to go cop.

Anyone who does so from now will be arrested and blacklisted for a bit for the sake of realism

Deleted member 4141

Despite the downside of the police not being able or having a hard time respond to emergencies because of this, I think that the intensity of the situation is really interesting and a definitely different style of role play is being portrayed here as you don't often get riots like this really so experiences like this are quite fun after it had all happened and all had cooled down. It can also be a fun bonding experience with the other members as today me and this guy were both at the PD waiting for a slot, we then ended up getting arrested and having a bit of fun before the member went offline. But yeah. IDK. I think it's great to see the community getting together like this and role playing all together other than like when there's events and ect, which really don't involve role playing, but hey, each to their own I suppose

Reaction score
A bit of riot RP never hurt anyone, it was necessary as the PD lobby had upwards of 15 people in it all pushing each other to get cop slots when there were none.

Reaction score
And it all started over normal officers are now allowed to search people with their fists, GG.