Perpheads Resistance Force - Arma 3 Anstistasi Campaign

Reaction score
Me and @Madda will be running an Antistasi Campaign in the next few weeks. If you want to join our conquest in taking over Altis, you can join our campaign.

When?
We will be running a session at Saturday 6PM CEST every week and we will likely go on it in our own time as well so keep an eye out and join us.

How?
Download the needed mods and join. We use the 3 RHS-mods as well as Task Force Radio.

Where?
Join Teamspeak at these times and poke me or Madda. We'll probably be in either Madda's channel or a gaming channel when we play.

What is Antistasi?
"A Persistent Whole Map mission, for SP or MP Coop, focused on Resistance Infantry and Guerrilla Tactics. "
Antistasi is a giant mission that takes place on the entire island of Altis. We play as the resistance force, fighting our way back on Altis by pushing out NATO and CSAT (USAF and AFRF in this case) from the island. It is a really neat gamemode that can take up to weeks or even months to finish a campaign.

RULES FOR JOINING:

- If you want to join, write a reply here. Just type "I volunteer to be cannon fodder" or something.
- We aren't an RP clan. We don't care about immersion. Just come and have fun.
- Don't waste our weapons. We have limited resources, use them cautiously. Anyone found to be throwing equipment away will be excluded permanently. If you have doubts about equipment, ask me or Madda.
- Don't be a dickwaffle.

Also no hostile takeovers of Madda's reign. He doesn't like that.

I'll write a reply to this topic when we start playing. Come have fun.
Name is open for debate yes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pretty sure last time we played, it was Zeus. This has nothing to do with that gamemode. Unlike Zeus, we don't control how it goes. Luckily

Reaction score
I meant last time you hosted something on Arma 3

Reaction score
We can never have enough people, and you aren't REQUIRED to join every week. We're just doing it for fun so come and go as you like.

Reaction score
@Wiki Most people don't know how to use ace so we haven't started using it, but we might do if enough people want us to.