Perpheads - Zombie Event Teaser

Reaction score
You all ready to cringe??? Sure you are!
So I bring you another video from the one and only Geordie Prick and ow boy is it something special...

The hole purpose of the video is a fan made/hype made video for this years Halloween event. Now I have not been in a zombie event yet and im pretty hype for it and so I made this lovely video.

Now I must warn you that the video is a little bit laggy and low fps which is due to the fact that I put a lot of detail into each scene which is why it took me about a day to produce this. Other than that I hope you enjoy it! :)

Video:
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiW4oIbtTYkhwqiWpOaU5Ww

[Attention] This is not to say that there is going to be a Zombie Event!
941d7300e1ff302f9ae93867b4f707ff.png

Last edited:
Reaction score

Holy cow, some actual affort and time was put into all the details in this video.

Fix the spelling, add some lighting and after effects and you've got a perfect hype train for the event.​

Reaction score
This looks really good if I'm honest with you.
Real good use of the tunnel, fit in quite well tbh along with the vehicles and zombie models used.
Glad you avoided showing any surviving humans tho, would be really awkward trying to re-create clothing in singleplayer, unless it was police. Then that'd be fine considering you have the models available.

Honestly now I just want the zombie event.

As Eviction Notice noted above, try to play around with some effects and such.

Reaction score
359ae4108b.jpg

EXPOSED!

Nice video though, very nice job.
They should actually use this is we ever get a zombie event again.

Reaction score
This looks really good if I'm honest with you.
Real good use of the tunnel, fit in quite well tbh along with the vehicles and zombie models used.
Glad you avoided showing any surviving humans tho, would be really awkward trying to re-create clothing in singleplayer, unless it was police. Then that'd be fine considering you have the models available.

Honestly now I just want the zombie event.

As Eviction Notice noted above, try to play around with some effects and such.
Stephen made a sand box tool to select clothing back when I was making them so I could test on my own. Not going to give it though. Unless you gif $1000 c:

Reaction score
This looks really good!! I would love to have that out the server, if someone can code it, No NLR 1 zombie has to punch another player to turn them into a zombie.....
It would be pretty cool!