Hallowe'en Zombie Event

Reaction score
Hey there guys! First of all, thanks @StephenPuffs and @Fredy for creating the Zombie event, the added twist of being able to be infected was a blast! It seemed like a lot of people enjoyed it (excluding some people that sat complaining in OOC) great one of thing to do once a year!

Anyway, here's a couple of videos I took which made me chuckle. Disclaimer, the ESP that you see in the video was purely for the event, so we knew where to place and send the zombies to get everyone involved!

Did you get any videos or pictures? Dump them all below!

Reaction score
That laugh, is legendary.

@Creepis
YOU HAVE TO UPLOAD WHEN YOU GOT EARLY ZOMBIE MODE AND THEN TRIED TO KILL ME.
DO IT

Reaction score
Seem to be missing most of my screenshots, bugger.
SCsiEX7.jpg
nMuk2Bv.jpg
AkmMWkl.jpg

nZNJtTC.jpg

Reaction score
Seem to be missing most of my screenshots, bugger.
SCsiEX7.jpg
nMuk2Bv.jpg
AkmMWkl.jpg
This is Aaron(@MrAaron), Aaron suffers from a rare condition known as "DownUpSyndrome". This is Steven(@Jordan), Steven is Aaron's nurse and helps him with his daily activities. These activities being raiding, growing and kidnapping government employees. Aaron is in need of money to buy a new car I MEAN MEDICINE. Please donate to Aaron and help him get this *mumbles* car I MEAN CONDITION to go away.

Reaction score
im just waiting for @Walker to upload a video on him protecting me as a SWAT officer when i were just running around as a Zombie, anyone that shot at me, he tried to defend me, my love <3