Personal Stats Menu

Reaction score
Topic: Personal Statistics Menu

Short explanation (in notes):
-A tab in the menu to check your personal player statistics.
-{Times put in prison, people killed, times died and maybe a K/D system}
- See how much money you may have made legally and illegally how much spent on cars or money spent on tickets?

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Would make a great addition next to the Skills and Stuff to see how much your player has progressed over time.

Optional additions:
-Add money spent at Bazzar
-Time spent as a Government Worker

Reaction score
I like the sound of that but what use would it be why would you want to know how many times your player has died if you think of it you can't go I've died 200 times but other then me dissing this suggestion I do quite like the idea but again why would you need to know.

Reaction score
Like Appricey stated, I don't really see why you would want to know your K/D ratio since this isn't COD. Not saying it's an awful idea, it just doesn't seem necessary in any way.

Reaction score
Please make more players RDM and think this gives you points.
For real though. No.
How is this a good addition? What will it bring to the server other than more bans.
EDIT: I still dont get how it is a great addition to see how many players you killed.

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
I don't really like the sound of this.

This is a serious roleplaying server, not san andreas. We're not here to see how many times we've died, how many people we've killed and stuff like that; quite simply due to the fact that it's not all about the combat. We don't need in-game functions to track this stuff, it'll cause people to think its fun to kill people and competitively try gain more kills than another person. I'm pretty sure Stephen talked about making the marksmanship work at some point, so how accurate you are etc can be displayed.

Either way, this is roleplay; killing people shouldn't be your main objective.