PH New Years

M

Reaction score
@Brinch I fucking plan on it as you happy new were MD x

wICKubR.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind quickly coming on to see the fireworks, That's as long as its before I go out because I'm not telling my mates that I was late because I wanted to watch fireworks on a virtual roleplaying server lol.

M

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind quickly coming on to see the fireworks, That's as long as its before I go out because I'm not telling my mates that I was late because I wanted to watch fireworks on a virtual roleplaying server lol.
Fuck tiger tiger /phone

Reaction score
Hello Finlay, I have noticed you have an issue with going outside and staying by your computer, thus I've made this quick tutorial how to get off your computer easily
Step 1. Unplug your computer; Don't know how? Watch this AMAZING guide!
Step 2. Chain your computer up to a corner where you are no-longer able to use it
computer_locked_up_md_wm.jpg

Step 3. Ask your mum or dad to set a password to your computer so that your addiction can't take over and make you grab your computer again
86497491_XS.jpg

Step 4. Watch fireworks!
Where-to-Stay-for-Your-Disneyland-Anaheim-Getaway--9643f616c1e545a1baff94b525222352.jpg

Reaction score
you know when your life has stooped so low when you're watching fireworks on PERPheads for new years