PH Poker Tournament

JRW

Reaction score
@Xquality Gave me a taste of Perp Poker, I was thinking of making a perpheads poker tournament/Poker Night i believe a table holds 8-10? Correct me if im wrong. 60k Entry minimum, Date will be decided once we get the numbers up.

Reaction score
No ur fucking not. You're literal fucking garbage at poker and you know it yourself, also go and fucking slip in the shower and stop breathing :)

Reaction score
Mfw I try to understand poker.
BhTJX7P.jpg

Reaction score
Poker is not only luck lmao. Sure there's luck involved in it but most of it comes down to skill and understanding of the game.

Reaction score
But also based around the skill and art of bluffing? Someone sure doesn't get invited to parties.

Reaction score
Let's just say that a game of poker would have a predetermined winner due to luck, providing that everyone else just called every time, never folded, spoke to their competitors or bluffed. This would make poker a game purely out of luck. However, there are also many more factors that can be taken into consideration besides luck, such as skills in bluffing, etc. that Kenty said. You just need to know when to fold and how to bet right and safely. In general, I'd say a tournament would work as someone who is a master at poker is not going to lose to someone who's never played a game of poker in their life.

Reaction score
Poker isn’t luck lol. You could bluff your way to winning. It depends on your strategy

Reaction score
Quite a simple picture though. The first one is only the area and circumference of a circle, the second one being the volume of a cone and cylinder. The third one is the sine, cosine and tangent rules whereas the fourth one being completing the square on a graph. sorry