PH Smiles Adoption Center

Reaction score
"A new life for the young ones"
P9CJB.jpg

no i dont have anything better than paint

The PH Smiles Adoption Center was founded by Mr. David Peach in 2017. For some reason, nobody in the city wanted to create their own offspring, so David decided to illegally smuggle children over the border into Paralake start the PH Smiles Adoption Center, with a budget of $5. He travelled from city to city searching for poor, abandoned or unwanted children, and then offered them a new life pedo through adoption.
We have currently given 250 children new lives in Paralake, starting off in the City Hall and then letting them grow, play, and learn in the great city we call Paralake.
Now that we are the few people who realise the internet does, in fact, exist in Paralake, we have decided to make a webpage! Yay!

Children:
O438z.jpg

Name: Lawrence, Annie
Nationality: English
Appearance: White, Brown hair, black eyes.
Personality: A happy little girl who enjoys to play with her friends!

If you would like to adopt any of these children, please reply to the thread below!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Maybe I should create the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Sweater-vests?

Adopting Sweater vests lemme grab a bag of bats and lure some strays in.

Reaction score
Help i be russian kid, my parent play 2 much csgo so they no go work and we lose house and now parent are ded, plz hepl me?

Reaction score
Selling MrAaron he likes buying motorbikes that don't actually have motors. Same price as his amount of gcse passes.