Physgun range limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/physgun-range-limit.17644/

Main idea:
Add back the range limit for physguns

Full description of the idea: The main idea is to get rid of the unlimited range once you have picked up a prop with the physgun, if you exceed the max scroll limit the physgun will no longer hold onto the prop therefore it will just fall back down to the ground, or it can be locked in place and can't be scrolled out further. (this doesn't go for administrators obviously)

Why should it be added?: At some point some random person is going to abuse the physgun, hence why I'm making this thread, I have been propkilled countless times without knowing who the actual person who did it was, which is why I can't make AR's on them for it (mostly because staff just are not online at that time)

Pros: Less propsurfing/proppushing and potential propkills when pushing a vehicle (if someone tries to push your car all the way from hospital to the police department with their physgun, the prop won't go further than 5 to 10 meters before being dropped or locked in place.

Cons: Would come in the way of building at a distance. (who has slender hands to build with anyway?)
Big props may have issues regarding space and distances you may need to rotate the prop.

Reaction score
I completely agree with this it can be so frustrating trying to setup a defense at times I understand it's debugged to stop people from prop minging but it can also make building a pain in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.