Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Don't consider props for sale as actual props

Short explanation (in notes):
- More or unlimited props for sale
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

Look, I don't know about you but I want synchronization in my life. I want perfection and I want things to look nice. However, I'm limited to my prop limit. I have to consider placing things down and think to myself "is this really necessary right now?" resulting in a stripped down shop with barely any detail regarding ammunition, magazines and weaponry. I as VIP want to place as much as I want in my shop. As far as I'm aware this can't get abused because,

- There are already relatively low amounts of shops out there, doubt anyone will go around and abuse it
- Enforcers+ will receive a message just like reporting which shows that there is a player going over the standard prop limit
- Why waste 5 euro on trolling in this kind of way?

Optional additions:
- Notify the admins whenever a VIP is going over the standard prop limit as set now so they can check if they have a serious business running or not.
- With this I mean that the normal prop limit (building material) is still in place so you better slow down with those wooden fences.
- Only for VIP, making it another attractable reason to get VIP

I do understand the FPS struggle is still here and I also understand we want to keep props to a minimum but just bare with me

Reaction score
Well if you could spawn as many props as you want it would crash the sever. I think that's why there is a prop limit in place.

Reaction score
I would love a raised prop limit, if somebody is spawning shit tons of props we can easily just check the logs whoever dropped them or spectate. We can make it for VIPs and staff members as you said, I don't see a problem with this as the server could candle quite a few props more (It was upgraded like last year summer fam), users just have to make sure that they are all frozen and don't cause weird collision physics.

MattIs

Problem is: If there are no staff members online players have the ability to crash the server which is something we really do not want even the possibility of. Yes you could say it would be managed but it is really not worth the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.