New Physgun Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/new-physgun-model.16267/

Main Idea: Change the physgun model to a hand

Full description of the idea: Instead of having a physgun to move props it could be modeled to a hand, including what clothes you are wearing.

Why should it be added?: Its usually frowned upon when you walk around with a physgun out but with this it would look a bit strange but would be better. This would be a optional addition (Some people like it some don't) enabled from the F1 menu much like keys always showing. Its just a nice addition.

Pros: Does not look out of place, looks a bit better than a lazer gun shaped thing, can have it out all the ti

Cons: Could be seen as too excessive? Some people won't want this, hence the optional addon.

d367203c19.jpg

9456f33e75.jpg

124ff58ee6.jpg

Reaction score
If it is optional, why would it be added if it already is an addon for Gmod? If you want it so bad just install it. A bit pointless for the owners to make it server-side.
I also hate it.

Reaction score
What I would like to see is the possibility to remove a full model as for example if you're building anything. However the other players should still be able to see the physgun

Reaction score
In my opinion this is almost useless if only you can see your hand instead of a physgun.

"Pros:
Does not look out of place, looks a bit better than a lazer gun shaped thing, can have it out all the ti(me?)"

I disagree. People woulds till walk around with physguns out, so that is not a pro. It will still look odd for everyone else.

Unless we get a model that is visible by everyone, both the wielder and the spectator, I won't be supporting this.

Reaction score
I don't think this looks any better than walking around with your physgun out. At least with the physgun you can say that the physgun is moving the objects, with this you'd have to say you have superpowers.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.