Server Suggestion "Place as prop" Option for cash registers

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: "Use as prop" Option for cash registers
Suggestion Description: This would add an option whenever you set up an item for sale to use the item as a prop instead of a product up for sale.

The cash register USED TO allow you to turn an item into a prop by simply leaving the price empty. HOWEVER this at one point was removed. If you try doing it now, it doesnt work.

Why should this be added?:
- Allows people to use any item as a prop,
- Lets you have guns displayed without "not onsale" on it.

What negatives could this have?:
- None

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Not being able to use normal items as cool props.

I know theres already an option to put something on display HOWEVER other people can pick up any items you put "on display"
Imagine using a beer as a prop and then someone just picks it up.

Currently, you can use many items as props. The only exceptions for now are any type of weaponry, some rare items like dolls, workbenches and chemical tables. I also believe you can still place items as 'not for sale' like before. Additionally, I'm pretty sure you can equip a camera, and you won’t see the labels if that’s the issue.

Currently, you can use many items as props. The only exceptions for now are any type of weaponry, some rare items like dolls, workbenches and chemical tables. I also believe you can still place items as 'not for sale' like before. Additionally, I'm pretty sure you can equip a camera, and you won’t see the labels if that’s the issue.
I remember after the update trying to leave nothing as the price and instead of it turning into a prop, it automatically set the price as the base price.