Player to Player Vehicle Sales [Pink Slips]

Reaction score
Description of the idea:

An addition to perp involving Player-Player vehicle trading/selling. A pink slip system where a User could possibly put their car on for sale through a forums thread and can find buyers. It would be better for players rather than selling vehicles to the car dealer and losing out on much more money.

When players agree on a sale then they could go to car dealer or city garage and send a 'Pink slip' offer to the player where they'd list the price to the selected player and then its the other players choice to accept the trade of money to gain the vehicle off the other player.

Why should this be added? (pros):

-Keeps the economy to the players
-New players have a better chance of buying a vehicle they want for cheaper off another player.
-If no one can be bothered to use this system then they can still sell the car at the normal car dealer rate.

What negatives could this have? (cons):

-None that I can think of besides the developmental side. (Comments on cons will be appreciated.)

*Other additions:

Reaction score
I feel like that is a great feature but then again cars are so expensive I doubt most people would wanna sell them to other people for cheaper cause of how expensive they are but if a player is looking to sell their car, could sell it for more than that 50% to a player I suppose while the player saves $

Reaction score
I like the idea of used cars being a downgraded version of a new one (aka, if you buy a used car it will be slower than if you bought the same one from the car dealer). You will have the ability to upgrade a used car at the NPC so it has it's normal speed again (but at a cost).

Reaction score
I like the idea of used cars being a downgraded version of a new one (aka, if you buy a used car it will be slower than if you bought the same one from the car dealer). You will have the ability to upgrade a used car at the NPC so it has it's normal speed again (but at a cost).
I like this idea, maybe like half the default upgrade cost of those vehicles or something

Reaction score
I like this idea, maybe like half the default upgrade cost of those vehicles or something
I was thinking of making the price in a way to not make it more worth buying a used car and upgrading rather than buying a new one from the car dealer.

Reaction score
you should make them sell for %75 percent of the price is you sell them to a player and 50 if you dont no need to debuff the car's its just meh

Reaction score
I am not a big fan of the downgrade idea because basically if you want to sell a car why can't you just sell it to a player directly as Kenty said it would keep would be run by players so it would be fair just like selling it for 50% would, maybe that can even introduce limited edition cars that once off-sale can only be obtained through player trading or so on...

Would be fun and I personally have played on servers where trading cars w players was possible and I enjoyed it, I would buy and sell cars a lot as I enjoy driving cars so it was fun to own nice cars then try to sell them for a small profit once I enjoyed them (all below their market price)

But then again I am not even sure this idea would be done in PH if it is even doable as in those servers the car was... Somewhat an inventory item that you can give to other players

Reaction score
I think this already has been suggested, but I really like this idea, and if we include what lelios wrote
I think that this could really work and benefit the community and even roleplay with car auctions and such.