Server Suggestion Transfer vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Transfer vehicle
Suggestion Description: Players can see all the vehicles they own in an app on their phone. This app will allow players to view license plates and vehicle model. When they access the app it will have a button for each car saying "Transfer Vehicle" so it will work like a bank transfer where if you place the Bank ID of somebody in that slot and hit transfer it will give them that car.

I don't want to put too much pressure or ask for so much that the idea is deemed unlikable.

Why should this be added?:
- More Jobs

- Giving opportunities to do things other than Cops n Robbers or government jobs. Similar to fishing or gun dealing how neither involve any corporation.

- Car's begin to become more exotic! instead of every new player buying a new car they can buy it for cheaper from a player. This benefits both parties making the player get more than 50% but the new player will get a car that is now 1 car less on the roads. Thus making it more attractive to have since 1 less person each time is driving it.

- Legal way of making big money

- Can be roleplayed by criminals who want to scam.

- Can be roleplayed by cops who want to bust scammers

- Can be good for people who played PERP for a really long time who may have a stockpile of unnecessary cars they now can roleplay with.

- Is actually appropriately fitting the ongoing theme of car related money making jobs as the Car Chopping update is en route as well making there be a possible illegal and legal way of big money.

What negatives could this have?:
- Development time
- I honestly can't think of anything else?

Reaction score

Reaction score
It’s worth mentioning that most servers that have car trading implemented don’t save the Cars customisation options between transfers due to how much information is being transferred over between 2 players.

Reaction score
It’s worth mentioning that most servers that have car trading implemented don’t save the Cars customisation options between transfers due to how much information is being transferred over between 2 players.
Isnt it just two bools for the upgrade level and then hex code, skin setting and bodygroup setting, fuel level, and damage? isnt that only like 5-10kb per vehicle? Do correct me if im wrong tho.

Reaction score
@Dank It's inevitable. You and I agree, it must happen! Let's get this accepted :D I don't mind if yours or mine gets accepted the only big difference is just that you said Papers from the car dealer while I just said use an app on your phone that displays all your cars. The app is more for quality of life and ease of use as well as a feature to see your license plate instead of remembering it so you distinguish your vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.