PLPD Online Suggestion PLPD Application marking small adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: PLPD Application marking small adjustments
Suggestion Description: Make the private checkbox in the feedback section ticked by default.

Add an extra confirmation layer for the Finish Grading button, a simple checkbox would work and the button is greyed out and unclickable until you tick it.

Why should this be added?:
Applications are prone to error when being marked by trainers, and these are the only mistakes that happen right now really and they can have quite large repercussions, even if very uncommon, it should be made less error prone. It should almost remove these mistakes from happening at all anymore.

What negatives could this have?:
None

What problem would this suggestion solve?: People accidently submitting the mark scheme as public feedback, and accidently finishing grading when clicking through questions.

Useful Images:
RiDamuH.png

I believe this is very useful. Sometimes people accidentally press finish grading and it messes up the whole application potentially failing passing applicants. Plus when someone accidentally presses the submit button it just messes with their entire app making it ungradable sometimes. I like this idea a lot +1 from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back