PLPD Detective Unit Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
4315.jpg
If you would like to apply to the PLPD Detective Unit, then fill out the form below:
(This is all IC)
________________________________________________________________________________​
First Name:
Last Name:
Physical Attributes:
Past Orgs:
Have you passed the test for the PLPD:
What rank are you in the PLPD:
What experiences have you had in the PLPD:
Do you accept that you will not go into active crime scenes whilst on-duty:
_______________________________________________________________________________​
First Name: Joseph
Last Name: Zepol
IQ: 133
Physical Attributes: Toned, muscly, fast.
Past Orgs: Travelling Vice Lords, The Lopez Family, Mayans MC, Almighty Black P. Stone Nation.
Have you passed the test for the PLPD: Yes
What rank are you in the PLPD: Officer (Stage 1)
What experiences have you had in the PLPD: I have dealt with multiple large raids, e.g the raid The Growing Power in The Office, which was won by the PLPD
Do you accept that you will not go into active crime scenes whilst on-duty: I do.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Application Deleted.

Leaving this organisation.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Name: Oliver.

Last Name: Jorgensen.

IQ: 120.

Physical Attributes: Brown, Fast runner, A little bit muscly.

Past Orgs: DF Security.

Have you passed the test for the PLPD: Yes.

What rank are you in the PLPD: (Stage 1)

What experiences have you had in the PLPD: A time at Moron Shipping Co. Two peoples shot 5-6 officer, i was with my partner he got shot there was one female back i killed her, and 2 police officers got revived in time cause i could get in time, and won alot of bank robbery's with others and at surbs.

Do you accept that you will not go into active crime scenes whilst on-duty: Of course i do.

Reaction score
First Name:Phil
Last Name:Peralta
IQ:130
Physical Attributes: White, Well built , Average height
Past Orgs: -
Have you passed the test for the PLPD: Yes!
What rank are you in the PLPD: Officer
What experiences have you had in the PLPD: One Example: I was on a regular patrol when i heard over the radio that there had been a car accident, So me and my partner responded code 3 to the call. When we arrived on scen we saw one dead man on the road, So we called for EMS. While waiting for the EMS me and my partner was looking around to get an understanding of the situation when a man came up to us and said that he think he saw a man ram the car so it crashed. So we asked for a description of the car, he said that it was a blue mazda. Then we took the man's conntact info. Then the EMS arrived on scene, it was to late... But then out of no where a blue mazda drove buy, So me and my partner orderd the mazda to stop. It diden't , So we got in the police car and called it in. We turned the sirens on and drove after the car. 2 units joined in the pursuit at the city intersection. After speeding down the ramp into suburbs the car got out of controle and crashed into a tree. We got out of our cars and got up to the mazda, He got out of the car peacefully, So we just handcuffed him. The first words he said was It was me, After that we got into our car with him in the backseat. When we came to the police station he told us how he had ramed the car and then just drove of.
Do you accept that you will not go into active crime scenes whilst on-duty: Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.