Server Suggestion plpd pay for attachment

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: plpd pay for attachment
Suggestion Description: when plpd use (attachment and when tfu use sniper ail115a3 ) they pay for it from city budget ( the sniper ail115a3 and attachment under crafting price 50%)

also if the city run out of money they cant put any attachment or get the attachments on there guns (just keep m4 full attachment and the m24 as main tfu guns (can get attachments) )

the cops cant take any attachments if there no money on the city

Why should this be added?:
1 there be real useing for city budget
2 mayor cant just set tax for high or low for long time he have to make sure the city get money
3 more RP

What negatives could this have?:
if the city run out of budget then they cant use all the guns and no attachment

Last edited:
Reaction score
Except a police department doesn't buy a set of guns and then throw them in the trash after every officers shift. The guns are kept in the armory and checked out by the officers on shift, then returned when they go off duty. I could see how this could be logical with medical supplies used, but even then I don't think it'd be even remotely engaging or worth the effort to develop for gameplay. Doing this would just further increase city expenses which, are hard to actually drop below income without getting assassinated as is.

Reaction score
Except a police department doesn't buy a set of guns and then throw them in the trash after every officers shift
on first time you get the gun it be for free and if you die you need to go back to armory for the 2 time city pay for the guns
never said they throw it on trash its like the civ they have to go and get the guns from storage and about the price of guns that city pay for it we can make it 50% because sometime they win

Reaction score
I do believe a police budget system should be in place however this isn’t a very good or a solution that makes total sense

Reaction score
I don't think it's a bad idea, however I can definitely seeing some mayors driving the city budget to the ground but it's been increasingly difficult to do that. So to be honest, I'm not entirely opposed to this.

Reaction score
This would only be a massive inconvenience and cause frustration with mayors. Don't see why we would need something that makes the server less fun.

Reaction score
Im not sure i specifically agree witht his approach, not sure.

i think if the PLPD had some sort of budget system we'd have to follow for certain things would be nice to see, maybe a cool balancer.

Reaction score
Paying for something that's already rank walled removes it as being a real perk of promotion to begin with.