Pokemon Go

Reaction score
So recently Pokemon Go has been released and it's actually quite decent. It's only been released in the USA and Australia so far but you can get it anywhere with a trick. So anyways, if you're already playing it, share that phat pokemon inventory you have or any experience you got by playing it.
Here's my inventory so far from a night of catching
gGrhEyD.jpg

Reaction score
It looks fun but I gotta wait until it comes out in the UK because I cant be bothered to look up tricks. I don't know about getting it tho. I don't want to see a dead body or get shot at like other people.

Reaction score
What's with this whole hype of this game? It got invented years ago, now they add pokemon and then it's all popular. Sure I understand, pokemon is cool and all, but all these things I see passing by on the internet, everyone is doing it! Give me a reason to download it guys! I gotta know!

Reaction score
2 pokemon spawn at my work every couple hours, I'm pretty lucky. Especially because I'm too fat to go outside.

Reaction score
Just in case anyone lives under a rock (aka most of us here) it is out in the UK now

Reaction score
Well, I have set away my pride and installed the game. I gotta admit, this is quite addicting. I just started of course and the combat system is meh, but the satisfaction of finding a pokemon you didn't have before and you are 1 step closer to capture all the pokemons, is hilarious and fun. It keeps me going. It is especially fun when you go out with friends late at night to catch some Pokemon.