Police Cafeteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/police-cafeteria.17781/

Main Idea: Adding a small restaurant inside the PD where you could buy food.

Full description of the idea:
I thought maybe there should be a area in the PD where you could buy food instead of going to the Fredy's restaurant. You can add it to the NPC at the kitchen or you could just implement it into the PD in any future update. The reason for this is because I've had experiences in which I had to buy some burgers, but was too busy in a raid or something. Once I die and respawn I'm still hungry and I need to go to Fredy's, but there's still a raid going on so I need to help. Another reason is that you won't have S.W.A.T officers asking to go to Fredy's for a meal break every once and then. They could easily buy their food from the PD and they're good to go. There might be a bit of a problem with the whole ATM cash thing that's why I need people to suggest some things regarding it. You can make it so that only officers can buy from the Cafe so that no sneaky sweater trespasses just to nick some food and run away. This probably is a useless suggestion, but it just came to my head so if you want to rate it dumb then go ahead it doesn't really bother me. I did post this without even thinking so I won't blame anyone for rating it dumb :). I forgot to add that this would mean that dispatchers don't need to walk all the way to Fredy's anymore, it would be much easier to get it from the PD.

Why should it be added?: To make it easier for government officials like dispatchers/S.W.A.T to get food. Also if people feel like it will ruin RP then you shouldn't make it for free. People need to actually buy the burgers from the cafeteria in order not to take advantage of this. For example people going cop in order to fill their stomach and then resign once they're done.

Pros:
  • No more S.W.A.T asking for meal breaks (that is if it's implemented before S.W.A.T update)
  • No more starving during raids.
  • Dispatchers don't need to walk all the way to Fredy's now.

Cons:
  • People going on Duty just to get some Burgers to fill their tummy.

*Other additions: If you feel like making a whole new restaurant inside the PD is too much then you can just add the option to the NPC that sits next to the kitchen staring at the bananas. Instead of "I forgot my apple here" it can say "What type of edible delicious food do you have?" and then the food menu from Fredy's would pop up which enables you to buy food :eek:. Crazy right

Reaction score
Denied

Due to the length of time this thread has been open, it will now be moved to the Denied section.

Status
Not open for further replies.