Police: CCTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: CCTV Is a device that allows you to look at cameras around the city, I believe this should be added as it will make mugging/crime seen by the police in public places so that they can respond to it. Or if they are trying to find a wanted person, they can check the CCTV Around City, Suburbs, Bazaar etc.

Short explanation (in notes):
- CCTV Can only be controlled in the PD, Possibly where that room is with the chair with nothing in it, it would make that room very useful for the officers.
- Easier to find wanted people or crimes in progress.
- CCTV can not be placed in private property such as Suburbs Houses, Glass co or any form of house.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
I believe this would up the Roleplay for the police as it will make Non-VIP Members with no police vehicle look out for the lucky ones with the vehicle, although they will have to regularly patrol now and again. It will also help Cops to find wanted people around the City or to witness a crime in progress such as muggings.

Optional additions:
- Be able to control the movement of the CCTV
-
-

images
upload_2014-11-24_20-12-31.jpeg

Sorry it's not much I will be updating it more.

Attachments

• upload_2014-11-24_20-6-59.jpeg
    upload_2014-11-24_20-6-59.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score
This has been suggested if im not wrong, but i still +Support it since i would like to see in when i come back from my break from PERP. It wouldnt add RP but still, would be good for people that dont have a car at the time, since they cant get it.

Reaction score
Seems like a good idea! Could be very usefull aswell to look for criminals +support

Reaction score
Already suggested. Also this is bor needed at all and wont help RP.

1. When you are a cop without a patrol car, go on foot patrol.

2. Having someone sit and earn cash by doing nothing will not help RP.

3. Cops would stop patrolling those areas that are under camera control.

4. Myself when i raid for example the McUwes where there is a camera i do a couple of /me or /desc abput covering it up. This could not be done unless a function for it to be done was added.

-Support.

Reaction score
-support, we need more jobs that involve interacting with the players, not just sitting around.

Reaction score
Guys I am not suggesting a job where you just sit around, CCTV can be useful for when someone is wanted... For people that have no car I mentioned that they still need to go on foot patrol but they could watch CCTV for a bit and see if any crimes are in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.