Police computer fooked after server crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Type of bug: I think its lua

Description of the bug: Prior to the server crash, we had a beach derby event. The server then crashed, and then when we connected, I noticed i couldnt assign myself into a unit, nor could a SGT+ demote a gov employee (Medic/SS/Police/FF). The bug was on police computer via f3 -> employees.

How to reproduce the bug: I dont know how to reproduce, but in video we have the same method of getting to the bug.

Time stamp(s): From server crash today.

*Errors: Not able to select a unit/demote people on f3 computer.

*Media:

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Can confirm though that the dispatcher computer is fine as dispatcher.

Reaction score
Probably some code in some update they never got to finish properly or done wrong or a code that's outdated or something idk lol

Reaction score
Yeah, I've noticed this for a few days now. I thought my Gmod was fucked up but I guess this is server-wide now.

Reaction score
Please fix as soon as possible this is irritating as fuck and instead of demoting people from a job we have to just arrest them and tell them not to rejoin the job.

Sam

Reaction score
This is not an issue following a code change, no new code has been pushed to the server for a while.

This will be looked into, but first we need to replicate the issue on our own dev servers.

Reaction score
If it helps, it's slower the more units are listed in the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.