Police Playtime Counter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: here
263x5kh.jpg

Main Idea: Add a timer which counts your current playtime as police.

Full description of the idea: There would be two descriptions when viewing the playtime counter:
- Overall playtime
- Playtime over past 14 days
These would display the hours and minutes you have been on duty as a police officer. The interface would be accessiable from the inventory wheel when playing as an officer.

The system would work:
*officer joins police dept*
Timer continues from when officer last resigned or starts.
*officer resigns*
Timer stops and records time until officer joins again, and then it would start from where it left off.

Why should it be added?: I believe this should be implemented because as it stands whitelisted employees ranked Sergeant and below are required to fulfill at least 4 hours each fortnight and this system would provide easy access to this time.

Pros:
- Employees can work out how many more hours they need and meet the requirements
- Scheduled shift as a new option for the PLPD

Cons:
- Too Excessive (possibly)

*Other additions: None

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pretty sure if my memory is correct, this used to be a thing on bizRP way back and it used to display your playtime for all your jobs not just police and then you would rankup based on your playtime of that job. I'd love to see it back, although don't rankup people based on their playtime of a job lol. Don't just make it police though.

Not quite sure but it was either in the f1 menu or somewhere on your screen back then, would be quite cool to know how much time you spent playing a certain job and what not. Also might make sure people who are whitelisted actively play as much as they should, unless they have an inactivity notice.

Reaction score
I do like this idea, as I have no idea what my average officer weekly playtime is, likely under the four hours I'm supposed to be, however I think being a TO, dispatcher or SWAT should also count towards this.

Status
Not open for further replies.