Police Speakers

Reaction score
Topic: A Speaker inside the police car.

Short explanation (in notes):
A Speaker inside the police car that you can use to make someone pull over ect. Example: [Speaker] Pull over at the Bazaar Please!! [Speaker]

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Alright, how many of you officers tried to pull someone over and have struggled to "Yell" because you can't type while driving and talking normally wouldn't be realistic because how can they hear you from another car? How about Police Speakers? You can press a button that enables you to talk through the speaker and the driver should hear you clearly from a distance. This will help a lot because Speakers are usually what Officers IRL use to make someone pull over. It can be a button like "M" just like you added "N" to enable you to talk to dispatchers. This should be added because I have struggled a lot trying to make people pull over without communicating with them because I simply can't. It is quite realistic too, and I am sure others have struggled too. (Sorry for any spelling mistakes, I am currently using my phone.)

Optional additions:
- Speaker Sound Affects to make it more realistic.
- Suggest more if you have any!

@StephenPuffs

Reaction score
This would be a very good addition to the server as it is hard to stop people when you try to pull them over, however you can bind this via console and also the police lights should be enough to pull over a person while they can see but I would really like to see this implemented in the community as not everyone feels like binding the keys.

Reaction score
Current system pull up next to them and hope they hear you. I would like this implemented it would basically be a megaphone attacked to your cruiser to amplify your voice. I would like this added in would improve pulling people over and maybe make the megaphone portable for use in hostage situations.

Big support from me.

Deleted member 4084

This would be very nice to have, especially to increase roleplay, however. If you press the wrong one, your pretty much fucked.

Reaction score
Yes the key bind is usefull, but i think people aren't always paying attention to the chat even if it's a yell. using voice is more clear, i just hope that people will take it serious and use it for pulling people over only, and not for joking around.