police tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: police tools

Short explanation (in notes):
-...1.the swat team should have some grenades FX. flashbang regular and smoke in there aresnal.
-...helicopters (just an idear)
-...fix the mute butten on the voice radio
-...an extra radio frequensy that units in a spicifick case FX. a raid or carcase could get on in stead of the main frequensy it would take some of the traffic on the radio away.
Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

just the things over this

Optional additions:

Reaction score
Mhm, I remember someone said that we were going to get 'Traffic Officers' as another job, that frequency idea could be good.

Reaction score
I think SWAT are too over powerd as it is. We don't need them to become harder to kill.

Trande

SWAT is in no way overpowered. It's realistic. You can easily bring them down with heavy weapons, so? Do you expect to kill a SWAT team with a Glock 20, or what? lol

Reaction score
IRL swat have teargas and flashbangs in there belts and they mostly have a privat radio chanel too

Reaction score
and irl a house whit 2 armed guys/girls arent even a hard mission. dispact would most likely just send in one swat officer on those

Reaction score
-teargas isn´t that easy to add but they are working on it
-flashbangs will become added in the next time
-different radio channels are a realy good idea

Reaction score
i just came up white a new idear as a police officer i sometimes patrol whit my freinds. what if you could open the cheifes F3 menu and sign in as a unit so you have the unit number and you and your freind's name's was in that folder. it would make it easyer to ID the units and the cheife could mark your unit as clear or on call.(you would have to report in when you were cleare going to scene and at scene)

the cheif could also put together units himself so they had to drive together.

hope you can understand what i mean.

Reaction score
Denied:

- Grenades are not really necessary for the SWAT team.

- Helicopters are something that needs to be heavily discussed. We'd need a completely new map.

- Nobody has reported any problems with the radio mute button on Bugzilla.

- Another radio frequency would just cause the Police to not work together. Plus this would cause a lot of problems if Police need backup but the other people can't hear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.