Police vs bats

Reaction score
If you slow the video down you can see I pulled out the bat at the same time as Fielding raised his gun and is the reason why he didn't manage to get of any shots on me. You need a second from going from passive- to attack stance before you can start unloading lead.

Reaction score
If you slow the video down you can see I pulled out the bat at the same time as Fielding raised his gun and is the reason why he didn't manage to get of any shots on me. You need a second from going from passive- to attack stance before you can start unloading lead.

Technically its only 3.4 to pull a melee weapon under point blank gunpoint realistically because on PERP you can whip out a machete and insta 1 tap them with it before they know whats for tea

Reaction score
Slow the video down just before I laugh and I sound like Mickey Mouse having a fat orgasm.

Reaction score
Technically its only 3.4 to pull a melee weapon under point blank gunpoint realistically because on PERP you can whip out a machete and insta 1 tap them with it before they know whats for tea
You're wrong, the only time to pull out a melee weapon and it not being 3.4 is exactly when you're point blank range. You can pull it out instantly with no delay and a melee weapon point blank is better then any gun realistically.

Reaction score
You're wrong, the only time to pull out a melee weapon and it not being 3.4 is exactly when you're point blank range. You can pull it out instantly with no delay and a melee weapon point blank is better then any gun realistically.

If we're taking realism into account then the robber would usually be nervous (Unless professional) and you would easily be able to push the gun away or strike him as he's taking your things