Post the Google street view of your gaff!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

Firstly a gaff is your house for any of you non-English banter-men. Anyway as I'm incredibly bored tonight and have nothing to do other than procrastinate revision, I thought we could share some pictures of our houses and surrounding areas from Google street view.

For Obvious security reasons, please edit out/colour in the address name

Anyway I'll start off :D
fWOa4z4.jpg

(Entrance to my street)
SR3jY0c.jpg

(Opposite my street, where the Romanians live in the caravan and throw shitty diapers onto the road)
kKUxppa.jpg

(One more of my lil house)
EWbFlON.jpg

Reaction score
Street view is outdated on our street, here is a picture of our house and the kanacken car (left half is our's).
3f54e98706.jpg

And since this thread is about Street View, here is the long street when you would go left in that upper picture.
f54a520c67.jpg

Nice 2008 m8/8
This cropped panorama picture shows a somewhat more "updated" version of the street you saw above.
ffb7e347cc.jpg

Entrance to our street
9999c3a8ab.jpg

Nice cornfield, m9
10f58a2774.jpg

Trande

No street view of my town :(

Here, my roof.
c82a08a161.jpg

EDIT: Made it bigger for Creepis.
bb7affe073.jpg

BETTER NOW YOU KANACKE? NO? YEAH FAGGOT

Reaction score
FF63WVOH5TUC33N.LARGE.jpg

tumblr_inline_mkse22BGtw1qz4rgp.jpg

My house is very nice we got a parcel from the post man and started working on the two windows which are made out of the finest materials Selotape and cardboard from the local pound shop.
The door is made out of the finest cardboard found out of a skip on the local high-street from the local benefit street found from white dee's house.
The house is fully kitted out with central heating, windows, 11 inch television and laminate flooring, our house has been robbed and burnt down in the past but its fine we stole some resources from a landfill site and now it looks good as new.​

MattIs

6yqw8oW.jpg

My house is on the end with the big garage. Store lots of kids and ice-cream trucks in there (Please no Madeline jokes).
XkVT0SN.jpg

The local pub, matt sometimes gets very drunk and walks into the traffic.
FO4Edk7.jpg

Where I go to sixth form. (The town) The school is up the hill. This town has a great fish shop, but it's full of coffin-dodgers

Bonus Pic: Me (in the middle - ignore the hair) completely smashed with my friends (drank half a bottle of whiskey thinking it was coke) with the town mayor. You could see how drunk I was compared to everyone else lol.
1477936_739290686099353_1998233662_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1235

Found a sweater-vest driving down a few streets from my place
KAt8W8K.jpg

My local boozer has nothing compared to Matts :(
5KA5x3h.jpg

Also here's my chavy shops opposite the pub. My street is nice, this half of the village is a chavs wet dream.
ydSzGX9.jpg

Also can't be British without the village green.
MlIHtZj.jpg

One a bit closer
d4qqubh.jpg

And lastly our gay little welcome sign
c0Lgd1j.jpg

Reaction score
My gaff is 2 big to fit it all in a decent sized photo so here you go

fYYMH1G.jpg

Also Because i'm a country bumpkin they don't have street view near my house