Postal 2

Reaction score
Playing this game reminded me of what is wrong with the way the gaming industry has gone. It went from fun stupid games like this to overly serious trying to be as realistic as possible games like COD and others that killed my love for games recently. Not to mention being as politically correct as possible...

Reaction score
Playing this game reminded me of what is wrong with the way the gaming industry has gone. It went from fun stupid games like this to overly serious trying to be as realistic as possible games like COD and others that killed my love for games recently. Not to mention being as politically correct as possible...
I kind of agree with this, but then again Postal 1 and 2 might not be the best examples to use since they are very controversial to say the least. That being said, I should really go back and get those achievements in house!

Reaction score
I kind of agree with this, but then again Postal 1 and 2 might not be the best examples to use since they are very controversial to say the least. That being said, I should really go back and get those achievements in house!

it was better than this heap of shit wannabe postal game