Official 2020 Perpheads best cat awards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Cats Name: Molly
Cats Age: 3
In your opinion, is the cat a "Dick head": Yes, when I try to get her inside she always runs from me and then when I finally get her she starts being super cute and asking for attention
1 interesting thing, fact or quirk about your cat: She likes to sleep on her back and this is the only way she sleeps, she is also super shy unless I am near. She also doesn't like getting picked up
Picture of the cat:
7d3edcd335b6abc135bace91786a3ce6.jpg

3aefebdf46cc338db28df012535ff4c0.png

Reaction score
"Honey its 3PM, time for your tray of bacon grease so I can post you on r/chonkers for karma!"

Reaction score
Cats Name: Dexter
Cats Age: 6
In your opinion, is the cat a "Dick head": no
1 interesting thing, fact or quirk about your cat: he is not the one who was poisoned
Picture of the cat: 1592409010387.png

Reaction score
Awwww :( she reminds me of my cat sleepy she was so cute like her but she died :( was also fluffy and cute but she liked to sleep on my laps and also slept on her back... she would snore too :c

Reaction score
aww :c they usually are very dizzy after it and even can pee the floor make sure he isnt near anything he can jump on so he doesnt fall off

Reaction score
Cats Name: Zuko and Koneko (They are brother and sister)
Cats Age: 2 1/2
In your opinion, is the cat a "Dick head": Yes, he often holds a hat of mine in his mouth at night and cries until I give him attention, she will often run away and hide in the cabinets for most of the day. They also both love to fall asleep on my mothers work papers!
1 interesting thing, fact or quirk about your cat: They are non-pure nebelungs (hence the white markings), they have long coats and each weighs between 7-9 kg. The only difference between Zuko and Koneko is the markings on their back legs, which is the only way most people can tell them apart. However, their faces have slightly different shapes and I can very easily tell which is which just by looking at their faces :).
Picture of the cat:
Zuko is first, Koneko is second!
image2.jpg

image0.jpg

Deleted member 7804

REDDIT CAT REDDIT CAT REDDIT CAT REDDIT CAT REDDIT CAT REDDIT CAT REDDIT CAT REDDIT CAT REDDIT CAT REDDIT CAT REDDIT CAT REDDIT CAT REDDIT CAT REDDIT CAT REDDIT CAT REDDIT CAT

Status
Not open for further replies.