Potatage 2 - The one that gets me banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My main question is why the fuck you have the demo ESP on, it doesn't even showcase your "aim" at all, can't see fuck all because of the text everywhere.
And how can you forget to turn on ShadowPlay for what looks like hours or days of gameplay.

Reaction score
Because whenever I need to press Ctrl+Z, the overlay comes up, so I just crash it so I can use photoshop and other things without needing to overtly spam Ctrl+Z more than I already do.

Reaction score
@Kenty Sounds about right. I mean I literally come on for a bit of fun, and just continually get called a hacker. Part of me feels I should be offended, but honestly it just makes me more toxic knowing I'm getting people mad.

Moon's a particular offender, I mean when he kills me it seems to be nothing but skill, but as soon as I kill him it's immediately called hacks.

Reaction score
You just made a joke out of your self everyone knows your aimbotting it's quite obvious anyways nice demo montage I'll say again when was the last time you killed someone body shot with a pistol and not 100precent headshots also yesterday I was crouched behind barrier I moved fully crouched 1cm to the side insta dead at that point I was like yep "Seamus Seamus" you're the only one doing shit like that anyways I still remember the day when you shot my tires at scrapyard when you were aiming the floor and u snapped to my head and tapd me? Keep cheating you aimless fuck expect aonther perm ban since you got a collection of those

Status
Not open for further replies.