Potatage 2 - The one that gets me banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Dan first you forgot to turn it on and then you say it makes you crash? Lmfao

Reaction score
Allow me to clarify.

I think you're just mad you've met someone who can match you.

Reaction score
There's alot of players that can match me and even probably are better than me but you're not one of them especially when you look at the floor have gamesense of dog shit and low fov aimbot sad kid

Reaction score
I don't know what the hell you guys are on about? This guy is clearly legit, look at this 200IQ play from him. I call it 'I can see through wood'

Honestly, I've known this cancer kid for like 5 years and he could never hit half these shots in his life time. Ryan the Russian Dog, please pipe down, you are not good. The fact you had to go through your demo just to make a montage proves it. I miss your brother, shout out fifaskills.

Reaction score
I mean you knew me for about 5 months when I ban evaded, we never talked after that anyway. But okay.

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't know why, but it's 65mb

@Moon You're not invincible, despite thinking claiming hacks makes you some god-tier player.
For someone who tries to take the moral high ground, you seem to throw a tantrum whenever someone kills you. Learn to play the fucking game and grow up, because acting like a child will get you nowhere.

Last edited:
Reaction score

And here you go, the full shadowplay clip, 2 minutes of pure fuckery.

You notice the hacks... or lack of?

EDIT: Alright Moon, I'm done indulging your little fantasies. Make an AR or I'm gonna make one for the mass amount of 1.3 in this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.