Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
94864aa202.png

Logo may be edited over time.

Live a Hero
HISTORY

lQ5s4h.jpg

The PRAF was founded in 1971 by a man called George Fandler. George was a normal man. He lived his life just like anyone else in Paralake, waking up in the morning every single day, not knowing what will happen to him in this insane city.
But one day, George decided that he had had enough. He got a group of men together and decided to stop the terrorism in Paralake, and formed the PRAF.
Since then, the PRAF has grown into a powerful force in Paralake, through defending the city from terrorists and any other hostile presence living within the city.
The PRAF is your protection.

INFORMATION
wKxGiB.jpg

The PRAF is a legal organisation that operates to battle terrorism in the city. They use military tactics to approach and defuse a situation.
If any members of the PRAF are caught committing crimes whilst On-Duty, please contact the Commander of the PRAF ASAP.

HOW TO RECOGNISE A MEMBER OF THE PRAF

A member of the PRAF would usually be wearing the standard Olive Drab uniform, as seen below:
0Mtcgd.jpg

If anybody comes up to you and claims to be PRAF but isn't wearing the uniform above, please inform an Officer ASAP.

PRAF OFFICERS (Public Information)
General

Owen Adder
@McYeke

Captain
Tony Standish-Gore

@DilanTheSkrub
Allen Kennedy
@Allen Kennedy

Trainer
Samuel Sheppard

@Samuel Sheppard
Chris Slandrews
@Chris

CAMPS
7UEOMW.jpg

If you feel you need to meet up with a high-ranking officer in the PRAF, come over to our Bazaar Store or one of our camps to talk.

Camp Hambon can be found in the forest. It appears to be a farm at first, but with it's firing range and lots of space it is the perfect camp.
32c2c17c6c.png

z1vx4W.jpg

Camp Iselder is located outside the City Hall, to the right by the fountain. This may appear as a simple market, but this is used mainly for advertisement, and also to keep watch over the PD and the main City area.

32c2c17c6c.png

h5SqLE.jpg

RECRUITMENT
5lHvJW.jpg

If you would like to join the PRAF, contact a High-Ranking officer like @Chris (Trainer) or our General @McYeke at the Bazaar Store, Camp Allan, or simply fill out the sheet below:
https://perpheads.com/threads/praf-paralake-regional-armed-forces-application-sheet.15829/

COMPLAINTS
If you have a complaint regarding a member of the organisation, please post it here following the template: https://perpheads.com/threads/praf-praf-member-complaints.15982/#post-114323

Last edited:
Reaction score
I love the idea and backstory for this org, you have done a great job! I really hope this lasts a while as it seems you have put alot of effort into this. Good luck ;)

Reaction score
Nice pics, m8. Whoever took those is a fuckin' champ :p.

But in all seriousness, I see you've put a lot of effort into the org post, and I think it turned out great!

Reaction score
Public PRAF Update
Thanks to a certain Chris Slandrews, we can now completely legally perform our duties for the city and it's civillians. Also, if given special permission by Chris whilst On-Duty, we can perform training exercises where we will be allowed to discharge our firearms while in Camp Hambon.
If we are going to train while Chris is Off-Duty, we are going to advertise it and inform the police of our actions. If the police don't allow us, we will have to wait for Chris to come back On-Duty before beginning trainings where we open fire on targets.
Also, while Chris is on duty (With his special permission) we can also act as an Emergency Service! But there are guidelines we must follow, which I have shown all members via the private chat.
94864aa202.png

Live a Hero
Join the PRAF!
[DOUBLEPOST=1463414076,1463066399][/DOUBLEPOST]
PUBLIC PRAF UPDATE
Due to members of the organisation misbehaving, committing felonies, etc. We have decided to release an organisation member complaints page, which you can find here
We have also added three new ranks: We have added the Training Sergeant, Training Lieutenant and Training Captain rank, removing the main Trainer rank. This means that certain Sergeants, Lieutenants and Captains can train new members without having to lose their rank.
94864aa202.png

Live a Hero
Join the PRAF
[DOUBLEPOST=1464444017][/DOUBLEPOST]
PUBLIC PRAF UPDATE
We are sending units over to Takistan to help with the ongoing war there against the terrorists. Seems like the terrorism levels have gone down in this city, we aren't needed as much.
94864aa202.png

Live a Hero
Join the PRAF

By that I mean we've Disbanded, it was a good idea at first but didn't work out in the end. Org's died out quickly. Maybe I'll try again in the future? Sorry to the members who were actually loyal enough to stick to the org rules. Go for a good powergrow, we all know you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.