-=OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION=-
Steam Name: Riekelt

-=IN-CHARACTER INFORMATION=-
Name:
Michelle Bowman
Phone Number: 687-1260
Ethnicity: American
Firearms Level: 26
Why I'm a worthy candidate: Since i have a big background in law enforcement, if needed i can send over my resume.

Reaction score
Steam Name: Allen

Name: Allen Kennedy
Phone Number: 795-8057
Ethnicity: Scottish
Firearms Level: 45
Why I'm a worthy candidate: I have a moderate firearms level, making me a capable weapon engineer. I am highly trained in armed combat. I am a good cook, incase you guys get hungry.

Reaction score
Steam Name: Strange Deranged Saige Mage
Name: Donny Rogers
Phone #: 660-4311
Ethicity: English-Italian White
Firearms Level: 1 (Getting to 2 and increasing)
Why I am a worthy cantidate: As a man who decends from a family of resistance all the way from Medieval times (Medieval RP) Against the Nazis in 1942, even a West German against the commies in West Germany (Soviet RP). When I moved from Evocity to Paralake I encountered a problem, I was disorganized I had weapons but I could barely use them, when I made a friend in town we were both disorganized, we would be dominated by Sweatervests with pistols despite us having fancy weapons. But after some time I got used to life and I got kinda successful growing to almost 90K saving up for a sweet ride. Thats where you guys come in, I found you fellas to be very active and recovering quickly from raids, I have several weapons which I need in use in times in need of clips rather than ammo. So in kindest regards I have happily take the oppurtunity to join you guys in uniform marching against your enemies, or now our enemies.

Reaction score

Steam Name:
Mr. Revenge

Name:
Dylan Smith

Phone: 555 - 1602

Ethicity: White Irish

Firearms Level: 1 (Nearly 2)

Why I'm a worthy candidate: I feel like I should get accepted as I have been involved in a bunch of shootouts and managed to survive only bleeding to death. I know my firearm level is low but I can improve. I do own my own car and have drugs stashed in my storage. I also have a spare magazine. I will buy pistols myself just so you can watch me improve. I have been part of the Police Force, Fire Force, Paramedic Force, Secret Service and Roadcrew. I've been accepted into every job except Taxi and some other jobs. I have the genes to craft drugs and other stuff. I also have over $30,000 on my bank account if you ever need it for stuff. As in driving I am a very skilled getaway driver as I had over 5 cop cars chase and all I did was pull a silent turn and hid in the forest, which then I escaped with someone kidnapped at the back of my Mini Cooper. My shooting is ok but as I said I will improve. I also have my own organization called The Steamed Mafia but I will take it down if you accept me. The uniforms are really nice. I can help in a bank robbery by lying to the police by saying that they have escaped and then when they walk away I shoot them right in the back. I plan to sell my crap Mini Cooper and buy a Pickup Truck for bank robberies and raids. I will gladly wear your Uniform if you ask me too. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm sorry I'm leaving the army for various reasons i explained to the both generals i hope i can still be welcomed and wish you all best of luck.

M

Reaction score
-- BULLETIN 06/03/2015 --
Today has seen the army, admittedly, at rock bottom. We succumb to honesty in saying that when we were breached several times today, we were in atrocious dispensary and it resulted in, overall: a lot of failure.

We're going to be re-structuring our platoons and rankings. This includes, but isn't limited to:

• Re-assignment of roles within platoons.
  • Additional officer ranks.
  • People to fulfill officer ranks.
  • More procedural documents.
As it stands, we are not defeated; we have lost battles today, though.

A message to all of those in the army...
We are NOT here to piss about. We're here to fight for ourselves rather than fucking off to another part of Paralake because you damn well chose to do so.

Other news:

• SSgt. Petersmith has stood down from his role.
  • We declare Hung Chow (@ChewKokLong420) as enemy #1.
Sort it out.
General Andrews

Reaction score
Check Out The Logo I made
8U7Rtzl.png

Reaction score
I'm very sorry for my recent inactivity under the last few days as Sgt. However this has been something that I had to do, I've been standing outside just checking if everything goes right and not showing myself to much as I feel that the most members in my platoon usually follow me around and are not really performing very well ( Not stating any names ) So what I've done is I hired a person who tries to enter the base however he was denied several times, he had watch over you all the time and now I can honestly decide who I feel like promoting in my platoon

Sgt. Daymon

amr

Reaction score
Steam Name: Martythezebra

Name: Amr Assar
Ethnicity: White male suspected to be Egyptian
Firearms Level: 1
Why I'm a worthy candidate: I have seen this army play together before and it is very organized and I feel like I can serve as a worthy solder because I am loyal and I would rather die for my friends then die for myself I do not throw peoples trust In me away no, I make sure to improve it even if my life was he cost.

Reaction score
It seems that I have left the org. I would truly thank the most of you for being trustworthy. It just seemed it didn't go so well. People were fighting in org chat etc and other stuff. Bye!

Bow

Reaction score
Deleted By the poster. Fuck I want an org that doesn't make you change your uniform.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Avito échoun kánei ekeí to sí̱ma , o pólemos eínai epáno̱ sas

( The Avito have made their mark, war is upon you. )

User0

This seemed like a good org until I was kicked out 15 minutes later for no reason.
Looks like @MrLewis has more to offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.