The Paralake Army - Information and Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Reaction score
00c00b68e8.jpg

Paralake Army
Welcome to the Paralake Army’s application and information thread. This is where applications to join as a Private are placed; all other promotions are done internally as outlined in the Promotion Procedures.

The Paralake Army is a unique, structured and responsible organization that aims to compel Paralake’s electorate into a consensus of agreeable values. We appropriate our well-trained forces wherever we feel necessary in order to sustain ultimate control; we are independent of any government and they should feel obligated to support our values.

Structure of Senior Echelons
These ranks are responsible for the overall integrity of the Army, and determining what will be the most profitable values and interests dynamically.

General: The top officer rank of our military, answerable to nobody and responsible for the ultimate determination of our interests;

Lieutenant General: Advisory to the Generals, and stand-in command;

Major General: Another form of General which is simply a lower grade of Lieutenant General;

Staff Sergeant: Responsible for the overseeing of Sergeants and their platoons, and typically responsible for welfare of the entire army through resolution of senior disputes and complaints;

Sergeant: Responsible for their own platoon’s morale and conduct, and can demote anyone down one rank should they see fit.

General (Gen.)
newfinalrank.gif

Lieutenant General (Lt. Gen.)
finalrank_ltgen(1).gif

Major General (Maj. Gen.)
finalrank_majgen.gif

Staff Sergeant (SSgt.)
finalrank_ssgt.gif

Sergeant
finalrank_sgt.gif

Structure within Platoons
Under a sergeant, the following hierarchy is operated. This governs a chain of command, but ultimately the ethos is that Sergeants will deliver their platoon orders to fulfil the interests of the senior echelons; corporals will aid in enforcing these; lance corporals will supervise any Privates in the process.

Corporal: Aids in the enforcement of orders provisioned by the platoon Sergeant;

Lance Corporal: Responsible for the direct supervision of Private’s whilst performing their duties;

Private: Lowest grade soldier.

Corporal (Cpl.)
finalrank_cpl.gif

Lance Corporal (LCpl.)
finalrank_lcpl.gif

Private (Pvt.)
finalrank_blank.gif

Promotion Procedures
Within Platoon Ranks

The promotion procedures within platoons are entirely at the discretion of the Staff Sergent(s), and are subject to change. Currently, platoons should follow this system:

“Where a Private is to be promoted, the entire corps of Corporals must unanimously agree that they have achieved a skillset where they will be capable of transferring their skills to newer, and less able recruits. The Sergeant may overrule this decision. If a Corporal feels that a Lance Corporal is able to become a commanding officer (Corporal), they must propose it to the Sergeant stating the reason for their recommendation. The Sergeant then has the discretion as to whether he will promote them; he may choose to confer with his platoon’s corporals. Optionally, a Sergeant may chose an unofficial Staff Corporal which has the implied authority to coordinate and overrule the Corporal cohort and any other forces within the platoon: just as the platoon Sergeant would.”

Within Officer Ranks
Senior Echelons (officers) are extremely adept soldiers of whom have proven capacity to lead and to fight for the interests of the Army. You must enter the Echelon tree by becoming the Sergeant of a platoon: this is without exception for anyone. This is the procedure, however it is noted that the Generals may overrule any decision and effectively overrule this system entirely:

“When a Sargent has proven that he is capable of commanding his group efficiently and effectively, those that are in the ranks above him can suggest him to the Lieutenant and Major generals, who will respectively discuss it with the Generals at a meeting. The Major and Lieutenant General roles are only attainable at the discretion of the Generals.”

Army Policy
We have certain regulations in order to enhance the performance and equality of members within the army, and these must be adhered to at all times. Some are marked ‘advised’ which would mean that it is a sign of dedication to follow them, but not necessarily a requirement unless ordered to do so.
  1. All Soldiers are advised to carry a concealed firearm and appropriate ammunition for the purpose of personal safety and in order to quickly enact orders should force be required.
  2. All Soldiers must be present within the –REGISTERED- organization.
  3. All commands must be obeyed without question; you may question it later through a complaint to a(n) (higher) officer.
  4. Uniform must be adhered to when the Army is in operation (ie: has a barracks and training ground maintained); an exception can only be made at the discretion of your platoon’s sergeant.
  5. All Soldiers are advised to favour participation in operational duties where available over any other commitment (such as the police, activity with other organizations); this becomes a requirement in times of extreme crisis as will be announced in the organization communications.
  6. Whilst on the property of the Army, commands from LEOs must not be followed until you have called the most senior officer present at the time; you should ask them to be respectful of your orders and calmly explain to them that a senior officer has been called. An exception to this would be if the life of the soldier is in danger; the LEOs should never be threatened unless absolutely necessary (and thus soldiers are advised to passively brandish their weapon, or carry it on their back whilst they are present).
  7. Leaving of the army without prior permission will result in lynching due to the advantage of classified information.

Army Equipment and Uniform

42514b4f42.jpg

An exception is made for Delta whom wear a Black version of this, with red undershirt.

f04c49af0c.jpg

d79c7e1b10.jpg

An error has been made in this photo; the pants must be polyester. An exception is made for Gen. George as he's an idiot.

Officers
At present, the following people make up our cohort of Officers.
Generals
-
Chris Andrews | @Chris
-Thomas George | @ThomasGeorge
Lieutenant Generals
-Paul Rivera | Sierra Platoon | @Mannerwaffel

Major Generals
-
Dalton Jefferson @Murtsley
-Sam Duffy | @Duffy

Staff Sergeants
-Angela Walker | @Creepis
-Shaun Lautner | @shaun

Sergeants
-Mikey Dutch | Alpha Platoon
-Allen Kennedy | Alpha Platoon | @Allen Kennedy
-Michelle Bowman | Bravo Platoon| @Riekelt
-Ethan Limsley | Bravo Platoon | @Blackdown

Platoons

ALPHA PLATOON
COs:
Sgt. Mikey Dutch AND Sgt. Michelle Bowman @Riekelt
Corporals:
Lance Corporals:

Privates:
-Matt Grand
-Cole Rogerson | @Luca
-Aaron Arinburg | @DatCanadianswaga
-Michael Aparo
-William Anderson | @Napoleon Bonaparte
-Soul Evans
-Dave Fast | @Redacai
-Frank Sciberras
-Michael Boyle
[/USER]

BRAVO
COs:
Sgt. Ethan Limsley | @Blackdown AND Sgt. @Allen Kennedy
Corporals:
-None
Lance Corporals:
Privates:

-Jack Kier | @jjjackier
-Dylan Smith | @Mr. Revenge
-Jake Green | @Smudger
-Tim Meijer
-Oscar Trulock
-Augustas Smith | @Augustas
-Eddie Rolo | @HomerWithTopHat
-Aalamgeer Wang | @HyDro Killer
-Josh Morrison

SIERRA PLATOON (Special Force)
SOCOM:
Lt.Gen. Rivera | @Mannerwaffel
Corporals:
-None
Lance Corporals:
-Lamar Garcias | @Venomine
Privates:

Privates awaiting assignment:

Relations
Without a doubt, an army of our magnitude can cause some stir, but can also be of great use to some. The Relations agreements have not yet been defined, but will, for arguments sake: allow Allies to call for backup to be mobilized (which will be damn efficient once we've trained everyone up!)

Allied Forces
-Armenian Mafia (01/03/2015)

Groups/Individuals at War
-Peter The Prophet (@ChewKokLong420 ) lolololo
-Ash Anderson | @Ash
-Michael Boyle
-Lewis Doman

Applications
All entries must first become a part of a squadron as a 'Private'. This is the only application that is made, and is reviewed namely by the Generals in order to maintain the ultimate interests and values of the army.

-=OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION=-
Steam Name:
Name:
Phone Number:
Firearms Level:
Why I'm a worthy candidate:

[/USER]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Steam Name: [BG OWNER] Headhunter

-=IN-CHARACTER INFORMATION=-
Name: James Rich
Ethnicity:
Firearms Level: 2
Becose i have much disipline, good aim, and i am a good commander. (Ps. My dad was officer in USMC)

Reaction score
Steam Name: Chrissy

Name: Malvina Duddles (( To change soon ))
Ethnicity: White British
Firearms Level: Something low like 15 but I have a large stock of "acquired" guns
I'm a well known citizen of Paralake having served many years in varying public services. I'm now looking for a fresh challenge where my skills can be used.

Reactions: M
Reaction score
Steam Name: Cole

Name: Cole Rogerson
Ethnicity:American
Firearms Level: 4
Because Im a highly trained man that knows a lot of people around the city.Im furthermore a very loyal man that always serves his best ability to protect his mates.

Reaction score
Steam Name: [PH] Mannerwaffel

Name:
Paul Rivera
Ethnicity: Spanish/Austrian
Firearms Level: 78
As of my past, I've proven to be a good and loyal "comrade" and leader that assist his group where he can. People never regreted working with me and have recommended me to many influencial people in the town. In terms of firearms I have been showing high skills with sniper rifles and average to high skills with assault rifles and my deadly "sneaky bastard" technices have never failed me.

Reaction score
Steam Name: Bill Nye The Jewish Guy
Name:Aaron Arinburg
Ethnicity: White Canadian guy
Firearms Level:1
Why I'm a worthy candidate: I'm really not by any standards but its worth a shot. I have some knowledge of what i'm doing and am quite good with shooting however my bank account is quite dry at the moment. I can prepare a good cade and can follow orders.

Reaction score
Steam Name: augis41 (Augustas)
Name: Augustas Smith
Ethnicity: White Lithuanian
Firearms Level: 3-4
Why I'm a worthy candidate: I am following each order, i know how to use guns, im pretty good at aiming. I need money, i respect everyone in the ARMY, Army would be my other family.

Reaction score
Steam Name: JJJackier

Name: Jack Kier
Ethnicity: Black Norwegian
Firearms Level: Level 31
Why I'm a worthy candidate: I follow orders, I'm rich, I have money, and I love the army. I'm not a traitor and I shall provide items for the army. I come prepared, such as bandages, ammo, etc.

Reaction score
Just to check in, the whole thread confused me but after reading it through at some parts I managed to understand it. The one question I have is the ranking order thing. If you are in a platoon, does that mean that you are in the org? Couldn't figure that out :p

Reaction score
  • -=OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION=-
    Steam Name: Mighty Mikey

Name: Mikey Dutch
    Ethnicity: Dutch (The Netherlands)
    Firearms Level: 12
    Im a teamworker, know the laws very well. i can communicate good with others im proud of having a lot of experience as SWAT officer, now i want to work with other people, a few more skills: Motivated, Can follow orders good and ofcourse know's how to Protect!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Steam Name: Momo

Name:
Max Zaiger
Phone Number: 484 - 8291
Ethnicity:
Dutch, white male
Firearms Level: 86
Why I'm a worthy candidate: I'm a very loyal person, who would love to join the army and help everyone out. Besides that I can make all sorts of weapons. I have a decent aim, and I can make a great getaway driver.

M

Reaction score
01/03/2014 Bulletin
Today saw some monumental teamwork: both in defense and security of the base of operations; and the few offensive campaigns (involving some colossal convoys) that we did.

Today I am commending Sgt. Rivera (@Mannerwaffel) for his outstanding leadership skills, as well as the ex-Sgt. Duddles (@Chrissy (RIP brother)) for impressive conduct and security work.

Additionally, we have gained two more relationships: an alliance with the Armenian Mafia (thanks to all of the co-operation that has gone on between us and @Garo.k and @Millheimer 's guys), and a war decleration on Peter The Prophet (rip @ChewKokLong420 ). I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of this.

Great work today everyone :cat:

Best Wishes,
Gen. Andrews

Reaction score
Steam Name: HyDro Killer

Name:
Aalamgeer Wang
Phone Number: (Not in game, will get at a later time)
Ethnicity: Asian
Firearms Level: 36
Why I'm a worthy candidate: I am a worthy candidate as im a well known Paralake citizen both to the law enforcement officers and to my fellow citizens. I am also currently in the Armenian Mafia (your ally) and so have very close and tight relationships with that organisation. I also have spent my time as an officer and made my way to Sergeant and to Lieutenant so i know all the "tricks of the trade" on how to get around and to stop any possible raids that could leak our own personal Army plans. My time in the force has also taught me various skills such as firearms skills, driving skills but mainly it has taught me how to respect my superiors and obey all orders that are given to me, no matter what.

Reaction score
Steam Name: smudger

Name: Jake Green
Phone Number: 901-4396
Ethnicity: British White
Firearms Level: 27
Why I'm a worthy candidate: I am a good team player and also am a trustworthy person, I was once on the PLPD S.W.A.T team. I was once in the Armenian mafia. I am a good shot and a good getaway driver. All in all I'm a person who you can trust, and is good at anything.

Reaction score
Platoon Charlie Guidelines

Checkpoints
> If Charlie has been put as the platoon that is holding the gate there has to be at all times 3 members there
-OTG (On The Ground)
> If a vehicle is coming towards the gate the person on the ground will be stopping the vehicle with pointing at the vehicle saying
the following; Halt! Engine off and out of the vehicle (person leaves the vehicle with engine off) Ask the person to step through a metal detector outside of the base. If a weapon is found ask the person to drop it. After the weapon has been dropped an ID check should be done, if it's found that the person is not a member the weapon will be confiscated and the person will be told to leave the base.
-IN (In Nest)
> If a person is trying to enter the base a weapon should be held in passive stance. If the person is found tresspassing they should be put on the ground by aiming your weapons towards them. If a normal weapon check is being done and the person is detected by the Metal Detector one of the IN Soldiers should be holding their weapon in attack stance if the person is refusing to drop their weapon(S). However if the person is dropping their weapons a normal check with the OTG Soldier should be done.

Defending during an attack
> Platoon Charlie is based on defending the military forces by this we have a strict routine check with all of our privates, corporals and even Sgt's. If there is less than 2 members of the Charlie Platoon found inside the military barracks everyone will be called in for an emergency meeting.
> During an attack we do have at least 1 sniper (that has been assinged by Platoon Delta) in one of our nests, that means you will be assinged as a IN Soldier during this attack. If it's found that someone is flanking you a MAC-11 is suggested to be used due to it's Firerate. If you're a OTG Soldier you will be put inside the base, meaning you're basically the last line of defense, you should at all times try to have contact with other members of the PA (Paralake Army) If it's found that one of the members in other platoons are dead they should be taken inside the barracks for further inspections to their wounds.

Raiding
> As said earlier Platoon Charlie is based on defending the military forces in a raid you're supposed to defend the other squads/platoons from flanks. For example if we're currently in a raid at GlassCo you should set up a roadbloack with your vehicles and warning barrels. By that no one should be able to ram your vehicles without slamming themselves to death. You will also be 5Meters behind your vehicle just to be safe

Pvt. Daymon

Reaction score
Steam Name: HetYoloSchaapje

Name: Martijn Jhunsen
Phone Number: 966 3116
Ethnicity: dutch, white male
Firearms Level:13
Why I'm a worthy candidate: i got 2 friend that in your org and i want to play whit them in a good org where we can grow whit ore skilz

Reaction score
Radio Protocol's

- All the information below is about protocols that should be followed in TS3 -

Base is under attack
> All units are called on the TPA Radio Channel where all members are expected to join, after this group Charlie will go ahead and ask each group what the status outside is as they're units inside (excluding IN units) starting with Alpha and lower.
> To start communicating with units you will start with their Platoon then their starting letter in their last name (Example; Alpha-Mike this is Charlie-Delta over... wait for respond saying; Charlie-Delta this is Alpha-Mike go ahead, then go ahead and line your message up to the soldier. If however the soldier is not responding you try one more time saying; Alpha-Mike Alpha-Mike this is Charlie-Delta I repeat Charlie-Delta... still no response; Unit is probably dead or unable to speak go ahead and try to get in contact with another unit in Alpha for example Alpha-Echo)

Attacking another force
> In an attack units that are defending members of a flank will go under the name DFU which stands for Defending Units, in the radio you will be called as DFU then last name letter (Example; DFU D for Daymon) Units that are attacking will go under the name ATU Attacking Units same will go here under callsigns, if you wish to contact any units same rules under Base is under attack will be.

Reaction score
Leaving

Be di point, ma'r org yma yn pentwr o gachu a dwi'm efo mynadd.

What's the point, this org is a pile of crap and I can't be arsed, lololo

Edit

Already got the uniform, 2 much effort to change, staying

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.