To my Ben

Reaction score
I'd like to recommend @Standish for his fantastic role play today which helped create a perfect raid on a property.

Ben Standish detained a suspect who was acting suspicious around the bank area after committing a crime, the suspect was searched and illegal items was found on his person, Ben decided to properly role play this situation out and called for the prisoner to be taken back to the Police Department for a thorough search of his person.

I arrived to transport the suspect back to the Police Department. Upon arrival we conducted an interview with said suspect. he cooperated in giving us his name. Thanks to the brilliant new Police Computer we were able to identify that this suspect owned a property, after charging the suspect with the laws he had broken we now had a new system in place that allowed us to present his property with a search warrant.

Myself and @Standish organised a raid of the suspects property while he was in jail. As we expected the building was occupied with drugs, no Police officers came into contact with any resistance and the drugs was seized, this was all down to the outstanding role play of @Standish.

Reaction score
I'm with you, Jon. His roleplay is really admirable which I really enjoyed in the Standish family, probably one of the best experiences I had which I cannot thank Standish and everyone involved in with enough.
fc6e6a3b4a.png

ac989274ba.png

5db2a74f05.png

@Rogue Car Tyres
ca35822b23.png

Never change Benny
68465b8492.png