DELETE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
so you all are rating it funny yet its an actuall think. LMAO!
Hi All,

Recently I was sent a link, I will NOT POST THE LINK, This link will totally scrap your STEAM account even if you google it, It has happened to 15 Of my friends in The other community I play, If you recive a link with the following sentence. BETSFARM.Net/r/toxic. DO NOT PRESS IT, This IS A TROJAN AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET YOUR ACCOUNT BACK UNLESS YOU CONTACT STEAM SUPPORT OR NEGOTIATE WITH THE HACKERS, Luckilly I manged to negotiate with them to give 8 Of my friends accounts back and I would click on the link and give them 10£, Obviously i would not click it Im not that stupid. im just letting you all know. wish you luck that it doesn't happen to you.

OuR LORD AND SAVIOUR HAS SAVED US ONCE AGAIN

Reaction score
so, how did you confess them to give the accounts back? did you pay the small loan of million dollars

Reaction score
Thank you for the warning jimmy i have noted this on notepad and saved it to my desktop.

please sign my steam profile

Reaction score
I am interested to see the code behind that. As of right now I can't think of a single fucking way that this is possible by just following a link. I'm calling bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.