DELETE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Why would you click on a link that an uknown guy sent you?
*face palm*
It takes control of a account, it sends a message to friends of that account and tells them that you can get a free Csgo knife Etc Etc and people might click it. Tells them to sign In to which, I guess, it saves that data you entered and they use that.

Reaction score
jhHDygvhRD4T7Z2c.png

o88tx0jq62Mrch3W.png

GUYS THIS IS A REAL THREAT! IT ALMOST HAPPENED TO ME O;

Fr tho, its just some 30yr old guy tryna trick thirsty kids so just dont be thirsty guys like my boy @Collier
Re5LHtlNNgcNekwx.png

Look at this absolute beast of a man

Deleted member 5920

Hi All,

Recently I was sent a link, I will NOT POST THE LINK, This link will totally scrap your STEAM account even if you google it, It has happened to 15 Of my friends in The other community I play, If you recive a link with the following sentence. BETSFARM.Net/r/toxic. DO NOT PRESS IT, This IS A TROJAN AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET YOUR ACCOUNT BACK UNLESS YOU CONTACT STEAM SUPPORT OR NEGOTIATE WITH THE HACKERS, Luckilly I manged to negotiate with them to give 8 Of my friends accounts back and I would click on the link and give them 10£, Obviously i would not click it Im not that stupid. im just letting you all know. wish you luck that it doesn't happen to you.

Reaction score
i will admit that i did fall for this dumb ass trick
but my justification is that i was like 14 or 15 and back then i was mentally retarded
but now im clean cut and steam gave me my shit back, thanks steam

Reaction score
jhHDygvhRD4T7Z2c.png

o88tx0jq62Mrch3W.png

GUYS THIS IS A REAL THREAT! IT ALMOST HAPPENED TO ME O;

Fr tho, its just some 30yr old guy tryna trick thirsty kids so just dont be thirsty guys like my boy @Collier
Re5LHtlNNgcNekwx.png

Look at this absolute beast of a man

Little update guys, this 30yr old male has now removed me from steam to go find other people to scam

Reaction score
important notice!!!!!!!!!!!

there are thousands of hackers out there! you're not safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do NOT go on sketchy links! i've just managed to pay some skid who threatened to steal my minecraft account with some dogecoins, he was close to getting my password tricking me by saying he was my brother similar to this scam
168.jpg

be on your watch even your family might try SCAMMING you!

Status
Not open for further replies.