Proper way to cook meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So, as the title suggests, I'm trying to figure out the proper way to cook meth without breaking the rules. I understand using things like metal fences and wooden propers wouldn't be realistic in trying to keep the meth together in one place, but what about using steel beams to keep the meth in place? Steel beams can't be melted or destroyed by meth so shouldn't this be allowed?

Reaction score
I dont get it, what do you need props for? Just place down a stove and place the meth on top or around it. As long as it doesn't fall, nothings gonna happen

Ayjay

Reaction score
@ayjay ツ Can you shed some light on this?

Since we removed the construction booklet, there's currently little restriction on a specific way to cook meth.
You can do pretty much what you want, as long as it's in accordance with the rules (namely construction & drug related).

Staff members may ask you to alter/remove a structure if they consider it unrealistic.

Reaction score
Late reply but you can cook it however you want. There is just a unwritten rule that staff have to enforce if it's still a thing in the staff section that doesn't allow you to pinpoint meth into a enclosed space either by props or by the map itself e.g. parker staircase by the back exit. Meth is supposed to cause destruction and/or fly about everywhere as soon as it goes wrong. A lot of people abused this and it was easy money with very low risk so just leave the meth untouched next to a stove.

Reaction score
3DCE6A24CA50324485D545DF4CDD35F6481D1A9A

Status
Not open for further replies.