Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Pug
How long were you banned for: 5 days

Your Steam Name
: Bonquiqui Mandela
Your In-game Name: Bonquiqui Mandela
Your Steam ID:

Why were you banned/blacklisted: User decided continuously be racist in front of someone he knew was streaming
Why should this appeal be considered: this appeal should be considerd because i am extremely sorry, ive made this clear already several times on a personal note towards @Pugga.
what happend was i got jailed and i saw travis (enforcer) infront of me and i started screaming racial slurs towards him if i remember correctly.... this is howi normally proceed to (RP) as once described, i play like a ghetto, coloured woman... hence why i use the language i do normally. this time i went to far i know that and i am extremely sorry for that.... travis told me not to say racial slurs because there was a streamer next to me i proceeded to do so...... and for that i am really sorry i endangered the streamer his stream which is unaccaptable in my Admin sit i said that you guys had all the reason to ban me because i did not behave. i am sorry for missbehaving.... i went way to far with my language this time endagering someones right to stream.... i am super sorry for that and it will never happen again from me in any way or shape possible....

Additional Comment(s):
i'd like to say sorry to the streamer i am not sure if the name above is the persons ooc name... a staff member told me it was
and pug i wouldl ike to say sorry again towards u for wasting your time

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is just an apology though, not a dispute. It is up to the moderator's discretion to determine wether or not they feel like the person creating the post is really sorry for their actions and deserves an unban. This is not to question the validity of the ban (that would have to be done in a ban dispute.)

Don't get me wrong, I personally believe the ban is justified. But I just felt like it should be clarified, as I get vibes from your post that you feel this appeal could do away with or affect enforcement of this controversial rule, which is not the case.

Reaction score
reZ3HtW.png

I am really glad you came and apologised on TeamSpeak but me and along with other staff members involved in placing the ban believe you should wait it out, especially when there is 24hours left​

Status
Not open for further replies.