Police Suggestion Pull out of a car

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Pull out of a car
Suggestion Description: Change the batter ram eject. Officers can simply click R on a civilian car and pull out a specific individual. Realistically, it makes sense that one person would be able to pull out one person at a time.

Batter ram is the most commonly used mean for ejecting people out of a vehicle and it makes no sense to use a batter ram on a car to force eject everyone.

Why should this be added?:
- Realistic action represented by mechanic in a more honest way than a batter ram.
- Makes situations less chaotic, if you eject a 4 man car everyone gets out and starts yelling or you inconvenience bystanders unintentionally. The other way assures you avoid this and force out the specific un-compliant individual.
- Helps de-escalate situations, naturally leading to less shootouts and better role play flow as ejecting everyone due to the bad behavior of one would jeopardize angering all occupants.

What negatives could this have?:
- batter ram right click eject all power is very usedul and powerful, taking it away is a nerf.
- Police can cuff people in their specific seats already and right click to drag. This is more of a replacement to that by still allowing a form of ejection but through realistic means.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Cleaner police work and better roleplay by exchanging a unrealistic action for a proper mechanic that helps police de-escalate situations while targeting a specific occupant they want to eject.

Reaction score
How would this work? Would it be like the cuffed suspects menu for police vehicles?
Yes but for uncuffed players also. That way a cop can pull out any specific occupant cuffed or not in a car by opening said menu while up against the vehicle.

Reaction score
Yes but for uncuffed players also. That way a cop can pull out any specific occupant cuffed or not in a car by opening said menu while up against the vehicle.
Which means it relies on the vehicle being stationary, or within range for long enough that the officer can operate the menu. 90% of the time, the battering ram is the only thing that can get people who break 3.4 out of a car without just shooting them to death. Removing that functionality in favour of a menu instead is just silly. The battering ram is to force compliance. If we have compliant suspects, they'll just get out of the car at GP when ordered. I don't think this change would work well in practice.

Reaction score
Which means it relies on the vehicle being stationary, or within range for long enough that the officer can operate the menu. 90% of the time, the battering ram is the only thing that can get people who break 3.4 out of a car without just shooting them to death.
cops aren’t staff members. If someone breaks 3.4 just report it.
Removing that functionality in favour of a menu instead is just silly. The battering ram is to force compliance. If we have compliant suspects, they'll just get out of the car at GP when ordered. I don't think this change would work well in practice.
How is force ejecting 4 people from a car using a battering ram a realistic action and non-“silly”. Moreover If as a cop I face a 3.4 breaker, I’ll use appropriate force by chasing him, pitting, rolling stopping, boxing, spiking, etc.. if it’s a dangerous suspect, I’ll simply disable his car and hold him at GP until my colleague can run up and force the individual out.

the car needs to be stationary for a batter ram also for a cop to right click it?

Reaction score
cops aren’t staff members. If someone breaks 3.4 just report it.
It gets reported, however having effectively no way to stop a vehicle without boxing it in or disabling it with gunfire is stupid.

How is force ejecting 4 people from a car using a battering ram a realistic action and non-“silly”. Moreover If as a cop I face a 3.4 breaker, I’ll use appropriate force by chasing him, pitting, rolling stopping, boxing, spiking, etc.. if it’s a dangerous suspect, I’ll simply disable his car and hold him at GP until my colleague can run up and force the individual out.
How is dragging someone out of a car with empty hands realistic? The door is locked, presumably. The battering ram's functionality against vehicles is a compromise of mechanics intended to make it fair and balanced.

the car needs to be stationary for a batter ram also for a cop to right click it?
Vehicles moving at slow speed, such as spiked vehicles, can have the battering ram used against them I'm fairly certain.

I noticed a suggestion almost exactly like this was denied last year, in which you seemed to take the opposite stance. Can I ask what's changed since then?

Reaction score
How is dragging someone out of a car with empty hands realistic? The door is locked, presumably. The battering ram's functionality against vehicles is a compromise of mechanics intended to make it fair and balanced.
You can't say it's not realistic then turn around to say a batter ram right click is fair and balanced while arguing the doors are locked. Currently, suspects inside cars can be cuffed while seated so the presumption doors are locked is baseless as there is no active mechanical blockade for police to not simply cuff anyone in their car unless a /me is done pre-emptively.

Vehicles moving at slow speed, such as spiked vehicles, can have the battering ram used against them I'm fairly certain.
sure, but hitting right click on the trunk of a car shouldn't auto eject every single occupant, That's literally my main point. It has nothing to do with rulebreaks and everything to do with how overly powerful that mechanic is.
I noticed a suggestion almost exactly like this was denied last year, in which you seemed to take the opposite stance. Can I ask what's changed since then?
My opinion.

I made false point back then stating doors are locked however, when observing the implemented mechanics, clearly doors are unlocked by default. You unlock a car to get in it and no body ever does /me locks the car doors; furthermore as I said then and in this thread; you can cuff seated people who are occupants of a car already indicating that the car is mechanically unlocked by default.

Reaction score
You can't say it's not realistic then turn around to say a batter ram right click is fair and balanced while arguing the doors are locked. Currently, suspects inside cars can be cuffed while seated so the presumption doors are locked is baseless as there is no active mechanical blockade for police to not simply cuff anyone in their car unless a /me is done pre-emptively.

sure, but hitting right click on the trunk of a car shouldn't auto eject every single occupant, That's literally my main point. It has nothing to do with rulebreaks and everything to do with how overly powerful that mechanic is.

My opinion.

I made false point back then stating doors are locked however, when observing the implemented mechanics, clearly doors are unlocked by default. You unlock a car to get in it and no body ever does /me locks the car doors; furthermore as I said then and in this thread; you can cuff seated people who are occupants of a car already indicating that the car is mechanically unlocked by default.
I'll be honest, I really don't see why we should remove a mechanic that, while a compromise for the sake of gameplay, doesn't have any kind of glaring faults, to then replace it with another menu that's gonna be clunky and shit.