Police Suggestion Use fists to remove persons from car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Use fists to remove persons from car
Suggestion Description: So when you want to remove persons out of a car nowadays as a officer you have to equip your battering ram and with 1 click you remove all the persons. This is not very realistic.

So my suggestion is just the same as it is on the police car, however you as officer are only able to remove persons from the car and you cannot put them back in. Press 'R' with your fists out on a civilians car to open the window to remove persons.

Why should this be added?:
- Adds way more realism
- You dont remove everyone out of the car anymore

What negatives could this have?:
- Takes more time to remove persons out of a car

Reaction score
do this for civilians too, too many times we have had people not willing to leave the car, we need a defense mechanism for that too!

Reaction score
As long as the person is not a driver or in the middle seat, you can cuff them and then drag them out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Gameplay > Realism.

We have a tool for breaching locked doors, the ram. The car is a locked door. We thereby use the ram to eject people from the vehicle.

Ive never necessarily found it that unrealistic or unenjoyable that a battering ram is the tool of choice for ejecting players from cars.

Reaction score
I agree with @Bnje

The way I see it is a good chunk of cops (more often than not newer ones) always resort to gunpointing for anything out of a car instead of using a battering ram let alone using a function to press R on a car with fists to force someone out anyway. In addition as Bnej said, car doors are locked. It's not realistic OR fun for all crims to be forced out instantly from a car. The battering ram is more balanced since it has the drawback of needing to equip it. Or the cuffing like @lencz said is also fair since it takes multiple actions to pull a specific person out.

Reaction score
I agree with @Bnje

The way I see it is a good chunk of cops (more often than not newer ones) always resort to gunpointing for anything out of a car instead of using a battering ram let alone using a function to press R on a car with fists to force someone out anyway. In addition as Bnej said, car doors are locked. It's not realistic OR fun for all crims to be forced out instantly from a car. The battering ram is more balanced since it has the drawback of needing to equip it. Or the cuffing like @lencz said is also fair since it takes multiple actions to pull a specific person out.

You are contradicting yourself a bit here in my opinion. You say its not realistic and fun if a cop can pull you instantly out of your vehicle. Thats just what the battering ram is doing right?

This suggestion is actually different then just forcing everyone out of the vehicle. You need to do more steps which take longer time than the battering ram to force people out of the car.

Reaction score
You are contradicting yourself a bit here in my opinion. You say its not realistic and fun if a cop can pull you instantly out of your vehicle. Thats just what the battering ram is doing right?
It's not a contradiction, read what I already said about the battering ram. This suggestion is also highly redundant because you already can cuff someone who's seated and right click to pull them out, Also as I already said.

Status
Not open for further replies.